Poker release notes 3.14

Stubbe-Unibet

Previous release notes can be found here.

Release date: 14th December
Next release: 18th January

We weren't supposed to have a release this month, but due to your feedback on the features introduced last month as well as new promotional incentives, we have decided to do a small release on Tuesday with some bug fixes and minor improvements - most of which are because of your feedback, so we hope you'll appreciate the extra release 🙂 

New features/Improvements

• Added the number of unread on-site messages in the icon (the envelope icon)

• We now show more detailed expiration information for Playthrough bonus:

• If PT bonus > 30 days = show date (not year) "Expires in Nov 11"
    • If PT bonus < 30 days = show "Expires in < X days" (as default now)
    • if PT bonus < 48 hours = show "Expires in < X hours"
  • Added survey link for in app review
  • Added a setting for “Chips / BB switch on cash games”, if off then whole player box is possible to use for top-up
  • If avatar is turned off we made the player plate smaller (cut the length to the left so chat icon is not so far away)
  • Chat icon updated – some players complained it was too similar to a dealer button
  • If registration in an MTT Is closed earlier than scheduled due to cap in late reg. we now move them to “closed” MTT running mode
    • This means that in full MTT lobby the tournament is a) moved to the bottom of the list and b) label is red and status is changed to “Running for: XX:XX”
    • In specific lobby "Late reg. ends:" section is replaced with "Registration closed"

Bug fixes

• Fixed issue with setting individual background for multiple MTT tables if “MTT themed background setting” is enabled.
  • Some table backgrounds in Settings was not selectable – they are removed now
  • Top row missing if you in landscape mode went to loyalty menu and flipped to portrait view
  • Chat was not displayed if you selected “Play Another” after finishing a HexaPro or SNG tournament

Downtime 

We are updating Unibet Poker server side on Tuesday 14/12/2021 05:00-06:00 UTC.

Games will be paused during update.

New SNG tournament creation disabled 1 hour before update.

Update may be finished earlier.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Just had an incident where the table and the client just suddenly closed themselves in the middle of a hand without any kind of a warning.

Restarting instantly worked and as the table opened it shoved me being disconnected ( my internet was up all the way ), but I was able to click the buttons normally and everything worked fine ever since.

Here is the log from around the point when that happened ( 20:17:45 ), although I don't think there's anything on it:

[14-12-2021 20:14:51] [Tournaments Cache] Requesting cached Tournaments HTTP TourMon
[14-12-2021 20:14:51] [Tournaments Cache] Cache file received (1302843)
[14-12-2021 20:17:45] [Tournaments Cache] Requesting cached Tournaments HTTP TourMon
[14-12-2021 20:17:45] [Tournaments Cache] Cache file received (1304299)
*** Logging started
[14-12-2021 20:17:55] Unibet Poker 3.14.0.3380
	OS              : Windows 10
	GPU vendor      : AMD
	GPU model       : AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 11 Graphics
	GPU driver      : 11.0
	Max texture size: 8192
[14-12-2021 20:17:55] Initializing startup module...
[14-12-2021 20:17:55] [CASsetsManager] Texture Atlas atlas_poker_startup successfully loaded. TrnId: 1, uc: 7
[14-12-2021 20:17:55] [CASsetsManager] Texture Atlas atlas_branding successfully loaded. TrnId: 1, uc: 5
[14-12-2021 20:17:55] [CASsetsManager] Texture Atlas poker_loading_screen_animation successfully loaded. TrnId: 1, uc: 220
[14-12-2021 20:17:56] Initializing remote assets...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Again not too sure where to put this but had a weird bug today where I had a few tables open and I was queued for a new table, only me in the queue. On one table I was playing heads up and the other player left so I got asked if I wanted to join a new table and I say yes although I'm in the queue anyway and it closed that table and the table where I was in the queue at sat me on an empty table with just me, the table I just left I guess lol.

Funnily enough I had similar this morning. 1st table OK, 2nd OK, 3rd showed me sat there by myself with a message for the current hand to finish, 4th OK, then 3rd messaged, table closed not enough players. I presume players must be leaving just as you join, then it closes. 🤔

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 hours ago, FreedoM said:

Is there any chance you can add a button in future releases to show stacks in BBs in the MTT Lobby? 
Also, is the "Player of the Year Promo" not running this year?

You mean starting stack, biggest stack, smallest stack and average stack?

1 hour ago, Turbo_Boy said:

Would love to see "Save Current table Layout" option in future and some basic hotkeys like Fold/Bet/Call 😇 

To work how exactly? I mean, what are you missing from the current layout save function?

As for hotkeys it's not part of the plans at the moment and I'm doubtful we'll ever introduce it given the recreational players first approach 🙂

27 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

To work how exactly? I mean, what are you missing from the current layout save function?

I would love to have an option that my tables opens in the same positions where i left them. Its possibe to tile tables right now, but only starting from left top corner, i prefer to have my tables in middle of screen as i have kinda big monitor 😉 Not a big deal , just sharing my first impressions. This room is at very high level already in general 💪

On 1/4/2022 at 11:23 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Not sure what happened there. Looks like numbers are being rounded up/down. Does it look correct for you now?

After the reset everything corrected and the numbers changed to 0.02 euro in that tournament. Sorry forgot to memtion that

Unibet hoodie is amazing

18 hours ago, Superhansi said:

Hi. Have you thought about putting in a timer or are there already a timer somewhere in the poker app where it can show you how much time you have spent on playing poker through the year? from January 1st to December 31?

No such timer and not planned either. It's an interesting one though, but I think most players are more interested in either the number of hands or number of tournaments played 🙂 

Hi, thanks for quick reply. Yes off course the hands and tournaments are the most interesting. I think it would be interesting to see any progress I would managed in a single month (for instance) being measured on time as well. At least I've pointed it out for you guys 👍 

On 1/5/2022 at 9:01 PM, Superhansi said:

Hi. Have you thought about putting in a timer or are there already a timer somewhere in the poker app where it can show you how much time you have spent on playing poker through the year? from January 1st to December 31?

There are many programs for such tasks. RescueTime, Motivate Clock, manictime.