UOS Supermoon €50k guaranteed today! €250 TICKET TO BE WON!

Seb-Unibet

Just 8 goals short. Close but no tikiet 😔

Quite a difference with defending and pressing high after just one practise with Ralf. 

Without jumping into too much conclusions based on one match, just saying that pros are pros and wannabes another thing.

• Haha 3

Just now, Seb-Unibet said:

1 = @GothMoth

2 = @SickOldIMLOF

3 = @OmNomNom

As this was the order of your picks - and the winnner is ......

..... *random number generator starting*

image.png.1c982a6894e864a5f385304c97c0b205.png

Congratulations @GothMoth! The random number generator liked you 🙂 Welcome to todays €250 Supermoon tournament. The ticket will be on your account in a few minutes and must be used today! Good luck!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Seb-Unibet said:

image.png.1c982a6894e864a5f385304c97c0b205.png

Congratulations @GothMoth! The random number generator liked you 🙂 Welcome to todays €250 Supermoon tournament. The ticket will be on your account in a few minutes and must be used today! Good luck!

@SickOldIMLOF, @OmNomNom: You both received a €25 Supermoon-Light-ticket as well! 
GL on the field! 

I hope I will see some community members on day2 - it would be lovely if you play these tournaments with your community alias - but of course, up to you!

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Seb-Unibet said:

@SickOldIMLOF, @OmNomNom: You both received a €25 Supermoon-Light-ticket as well! 
GL on the field! 

I hope I will see some community members on day2 - it would be lovely if you play these tournaments with your community alias - but of course, up to you!

BroWhat.gif.bdc6d52281951e43abce44dae3d74490.gif

Woah, thank you. Will play with community alias for sure

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GothMoth said:

Thank you @Seb-Unibet and Unibet for making this real. Just perfect moment for me to receive such generous gift, after loosing ~€500 in 1/2 month. 

Hopefully I will make good use of it 🙂

To the other guys - don't lose hope - your 100lucky day(s) will come for sure 🙂

All the best on this big tournament! Fingers crossed that you will knock out some players for bounties and reach ITM! 🍀

10 minutes ago, Merenitsu said:

@Seb-Unibet You forgot the winner of the yesterday mystery freeroll and the winner of the community flip 🤣

And all the winners who got a supermoon satellite ticket through the Santa flip and qualified for as little as €1! Or others who flipped their way from the bottom! 

big chances for lots of players who usually play smaller buy-ins! Let’s hope that some of the community members will reach day2 - so we can follow up tomorrow 🙂 

GLGL!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GothMoth said:

Had some info on the caller and calling with lesser draws was expected, but Q6...

This is such a massive punt, the best you are is a Flip, and the worst you have like 30% still you should have lost max 50bb.🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Seb-Unibet said:

GL on the field! 

Reporting after day 1 - played with community alias and somehow made it to day 2 (even have a tiny little chiplead).

I hope I can keep running good and get at least 5th or something. That would cover my todays loses from all the 250€ supermoon sats. Forgetting about bankroll management I decided to chase it and play all of these flips satellites Leo advertised here earlier + all regular sats, and all I got back was couple bubbles. 

I think I used *facepalm* chat bubble like 200 times today, but overall cant complain (unless I ft bubble this thing on day 2).

GOGOGO.gif.5b66ff655d2220366fc6c0f9e19c9e1f.gif

• Like 5

On 12/5/2021 at 8:29 PM, FreedoM said:

This is such a massive punt, the best you are is a Flip, and the worst you have like 30% still you should have lost max 50bb.🤦‍♂️

Its actually a pretty strong combo draw there, I didnt notice the pair+ drawing 2 the Nuts. So actually he has pretty strong equity here. I remember back in 2015 and stuff, I really liked to play these super agro and make them pay a lot. You often have a lot of equity there, but the problem with shoving is just, you literally cut-out most worst calls, you already have showdown value to beat some hands and with shoving you will end up getting called only by much better hands. I think re-raise and go broke with there is okay, but flop shoving is really bad. And if I remember rightly, solvers like calling there much more. 

• Like 1