Euro freerolls of community members

Pionrj

Everyone who wants, could share their results here. I'm currently playing the 4k one. I'm at top-10 atm and my main goal is to get the Supernova ticket. I'm going to post my results of this one and the 10k one here. 

@HonorTheGameYou doubt it. Olayed three straight hands where he betted them all without any thinking. After that he's been stallin 70% of the hand he eventually folds and never sits out, but mever has an issue when he calls/bets/raises. Does that sound like internet issue? 

45 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

@HonorTheGameYou doubt it. Olayed three straight hands where he betted them all without any thinking. After that he's been stallin 70% of the hand he eventually folds and never sits out, but mever has an issue when he calls/bets/raises. Does that sound like internet issue? 

You should bet on England like me and it would be no problem for you. 

• Haha 1

Damn. 26th place. Was totally card dead last 25-30mins sitting comfy around 5th place when there was 35 left. Than got 99 on the BTN. BB had ~10 blinds, sb 8 so it was an easy shove. BB woke up with AA. Lost it. After that I got once AJo but got no action. Then after break got KTo. Shoved it from MP and BB called with A9. 

And yes. I'm 100% sure now that this structure sucks. With only 400 players it takes about 4h. Tomorrow it will be probably over 6h. A freeroll? 

Got ITM too. Was in top 10 again for a while but than started happen freeroll things. People shoving KJo from UTK+1 and hitting J against my AK etc. I don't know if it's still going, but it went faster than I thought. Still not fast enough for a freeroll. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Pionrj said:

I don't know if it's still going, but it went faster than I thought.

Still going. On the Supernova ticket bubble now with 64 left. I'm somewhere around 30th, card-dead as always 🥴

• Like 4