Account Verifiers Laziest Human Beings on the Planet

Backpack

I'm sorry, buit when you say you can't verify my account, brecause the photo is upside down, I'm calling Unibet out for being one of the laziest corporations I have ever seen.

The guys too lazy to rotate my photo so he just rejects my verification request.

I sent in the photo's upside down by accident because I was trying to do quickly for a live chat agent.

All I'm saying, it's sad when a company is this lazy, and also arrogant, I'm not gonna trust my money with that company. They can't even figure out how to rotate a photo BUT they want me to trust them to run a legimate poker stie?

Come on.

• Like 1

Probably if you upload it in unibet account they receive it in a tool where they cannot rotate it. It's same thing on credit cards if you don't send them with some numbers covered they don't accept it. But I am sure there are also some lazy people there :)

Hey @Backpack,

The reason the picture was rejected was not because it was upside down, but because the quality of the picture was not good enough. If you've been told otherwise please let me know, and if it was on chat if you could give me the time this was said and I'll follow up on it. 

I've deleted the extra pictures you have uploaded, please refrain from posting same or similar photos. In order to get your ID verified, please upload a good quality picture of the same document as before. 

That's cute, weird how I could read all the text for my card when I posted it.

I check on my phone, make sure all the print is clear.

But apparently since Unibet is to lazy to rotate my photo, it wasn't clear enough. And they say they deleted the pictures, to cover up the fact that they were to lazy to rotate the photo.

Wow lmao. 

I will pull the original 3 photos off my phone when I get back home from work, so the community can see how unclear this photo really was. 

Please do not post them on the Community as they contain your private information. I obviously did not delete the photos of the document, but the photos of man showing his middle finger that you uploaded. 

When we do verification checks, we have certain standards of how clear the pictures have to be. Without these pictures we will not proceed with the verification.

And you're more than welcome to upload them upside down, that's not an issue. We do have tools that we use that we can flip them with a single click of a mouse. If you have been told otherwise, if someone said that that's the reason they were rejected, please let me know and I'll check the contact history and pass it on. That is obviously not the reason. 

@Moderator

Well when I took the photo's I made sure that the text was easily visable. Sure maybe my camera phone isn't 4k quality, but it's definately legible. Other sites have had no issues, authenticating me.

Maybe Unibet just wants only 4k photo's submitted so they can keep people's money who don't have 1000$ phones that can take 4k digitial photos.

All the text was legible on the photo's I provided. 

• Like 1

@Backpack, the fact that you can tell what the text on the photo says, that doesn't mean the quality is good enough. The quality has to be sufficient for us to establish if it's an authentic document.

EDIT: no, it doesn't have to be "4k"/24mp. Even a +five year old mobile can take a picture that's good enough; just make sure the lighting is proper.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

I sent 3 pictures, I even sent a picture of me holding the card with my face on it.

Oh yeah, of course, can't verify because don't have 1000$ 4k phone.

At first I thought this was laziness, now I'm starting to think Unibet a bunch of angle shooters.

There is absolutely no reason for us not to verify your account. But like I said, unfortunately the quality of the submitted pictures is not good enough in order for us to proceed with the verification. Please upload another picture of the same document, if you take a picture under a good light from close up, make sure there's no flash covering part of the document and let me know here, I can then pass it on directly or advise if it's not clear enough. 

That is too funny PokerMonk lmao

@Mod, okay I uploaded another picture of my ID, I have Motorola Phone, it's as clear as it's gonna get. I just wanna say, it's a bit bizarre for me to see online poker sites ask for verification. I guess maybe to combat cheaters?

Idk, like when I go to buy drugs, does the drug dealer go, one second I need to verify you.

Because offering a gambling platform and selling drugs are both illegal lol.

I digress,

Anyways hope my account gets verified so I can pay a bit less rake and have some fun. Sick of PokerStars, I pay them like 100$ USD in rake and they give me like 2$ back in rakeback. It's ridiculous. (Actually this month they gave me nothing because the promotion requires you to pay like 800$ of rake to get 200$ back or something). The chest upgraded too so I didn't even get a chest, the limit I play it would take ages to grind out this chest. Unreal.

@Moderator, also sorry I was in a bit of a bad mood the other day. It's very frustrating to wait 5 days for a legitimate ID card to be verified, for it to be declined. Also the quality of the photo if rotated in my opinion should be more than okay. Like if you want better quality, at this point I'm gonna have to pirate photoshop and edit it myself, like that's ridiculous lol.

• Like 1

@Backpack good you find it funny 😛

Also, pretty standard for poker sites to ask legitimate ID imo, if they don't I'd say it's a bit shady as anyone can just open multiple? accounts to their desire etc. It's good that they check that one person is behind one account imo. And lots of other reasons as well of course.

Also, I'm sure you can find a free picture rotation service online somewhere if you google it.