AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Andy Murray is OUT as well.Don't think i've seen in a recent Grand Slam so many top 10 players, in WTA and ATP to be eliminated in week 1.And Istomin to eliminate Djokovic and Misha Zverev to eliminate Murray so fast...just unbeliveble.

• Like 7
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Results of those two matches are simply unbelievable. Murray lose 6;2 and 6;4 in 3rd and 4th. Just big LOL. I mean older Zverev was regarded in his younger years same as younger brother now, but since then he was challenger level and even there he wasnt top player like for example king Berloq. My father says that now it will Federer win :D, cant say that i could much argue there. He can lose maybe to Wawrinka, maybe Nadal. Its really interesting who wins.

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Let's be optimistic and hope the 2nd week will be without that many upsets and that we'll make profit at the end of this Australian Open. Anyway, @AndreiBN told us that we should expect this kind of upsets and I didn't put big stakes on any game so far(kinda lost too much on Nishikori today but hell, at least it was a damn nice match), it's still early in the season and it's tough for players too... 

Good luck all :)

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

The top seeds are all out! (i am not sure now and lasy to check who is no 1 at ladies doubles, but i think Mirza)

Wawrinka will win for sure, he always gets it when everybody out. Federer will be way too tired. Maybe Raonic or Nadal? If Mischa plays like this, look me stupid but he can make it! I wish he does it, or Raonic. And Pliskova, but she was in big trouble aganst Ostapenko :D

• Like 1

Australian Open : Day 8 : 23.01.2017

1.Dominic Thiem - David Goffin  - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Almost same value for these players,with a plus for Goffin at the moment.After the thriller against Opelka in the first round,he managed to win pretty easy the next two,with an impressive match against Karlovic.Think he is much more better prepared and ready to move up.I like Thiem,or maybe i liked the Thiem from last year,cause lately he looks like something is not ok.Maybe an injury or anything,but this is not his potential what we've seen so far at this edition of Australian Open.And tonight think he will have to pack and go back home.

2.Lukasz Kubot/Marcelo Melo - Ivan Dodig/Marcel Granollers Pujol - 1 @2.30 on Unibet ( ATP  - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) I will bet on the underdogs in this match,because from what i've seen from these 2 double pairs.And i think Kubot is doing a great work together with Melo,so until the next round,i see them winning this tonight.

3.Chen Liang /Zhaoxuan Yang - Raquel Atawo/Yi Fan Xu - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:00 CET) For sure a tight match early in the morning for us europeans to watch.Always loves the doubles in men's and women's events in Grand Slams.They are so spectacular,don't last so long and my preditions is that there will only be 2 stes in this match.

4.Robert Bautista Agut - Milos Raonic - 1 @3.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 08:00 CET) Do belive that we can see an upset in this match from Agut.Raonic so far gives the impression that he is struggeling in every match and he's done it over the last months.Maybe i also this to happen,because it's about time to see some new names in the final stages of a Grand Slam from time to time.

5.Karolina Pliskova - Daria Gavrilova - 2 @3.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 09:00 CET) Pliskova was just one game away from being sent home a few days ago by Ostapenko and still can't belive that she managed to come back from 5-2 and still win this with 10-8 in the 3rd set.So huge luck for her,but i'm affrais this will end tomorrow.And what better way to eliminate a possible winner  of this Australian Open edition,rather by being done with an aussie.Truly belive that Grvrilova can win this match,only,and only if,she will do something with her own serve.It's so bad and that's the only thing that keeps her from winning more easily.

6.Gael Monfils - Rafael Nadal - 1 @3.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 10:30 CET) To be honest,i don't really like Nadal,not because he doens't have so much talent,but because it's a player that's extremply annoying to watch,especially when he is serving.All the things that he does before serving are sooo iritating and to see them every single time,it's to much for me.Gael is definately a one men show.If you look at the highlights from his today's match against Kohlschreiber,you'll understand what i'm talking about.He plays for the people,for the audience and it's impossible not to love this guy.Such a huge potential,but couldn't find the way to be in top 4.At the moment,if he's in a good day,he can beat anyone without any problems,so hopefully,he can send home Nadal at the end of this match.

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.39 on Unibet :

7.Henri Kontinen/John Peers - Juan Sebastian Cabal/Robert Farah - 1 @1.52 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open  - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Kontinen/Peers are my favourite team in doubles to win this edition of Australian Open and i'm sure they can do it.They have played such a beautiful tennis last year and this year and i see them as the new no.1 . Add also the crowd support tomorrow and i see a 2 sets victory for them.This bet i will use for sure in many other combos.

8.Jennifer Brady - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 2 @1.57 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET) So far Brady managed to get to this round by pure luck if you ask me.I can't find anything interesting in her play.Very basic,plain and nothing to impress me until now.But maybe this is just me,and i don't know where to look.On the other hand,Lucic-Baroni is still one of the most unpredictable player and it has been a nice surprise to see her advance so far and still she can make it a bot more.Another bet that i do belive a lot in ,so i'm really expecting the "double-up" to be green tomorrow.

• Like 3

@AndreiBN wrote:

@7.Henri Kontinen/John Peers - Juan Sebastian Cabal/Robert Farah - 1 @1.52 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open  - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Kontinen/Peers are my favourite team in doubles to win this edition of Australian Open and i'm sure they can do it.They have played such a beautiful tennis last year and this year and i see them as the new no.1 . Add also the crowd support tomorrow and i see a 2 sets victory for them.This bet i will use for sure in many other combos.

@7.Henri Kontinen/John Peers - Juan Sebastian Cabal/Robert Farah - 1 @1.52 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open  - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Final result 2-1 ( 6-7 ; 7-6 ; 7-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 2

@AndreiBN wrote:

@8.Jennifer Brady - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 2 @1.57 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET) So far Brady managed to get to this round by pure luck if you ask me.I can't find anything interesting in her play.Very basic,plain and nothing to impress me until now.But maybe this is just me,and i don't know where to look.On the other hand,Lucic-Baroni is still one of the most unpredictable player and it has been a nice surprise to see her advance so far and still she can make it a bot more.Another bet that i do belive a lot in ,so i'm really expecting the "double-up" to be green tomorrow.

@8.Jennifer Brady - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 2 @1.57 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 4-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON 

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

@1.Dominic Thiem - David Goffin  - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Almost same value for these players,with a plus for Goffin at the moment.After the thriller against Opelka in the first round,he managed to win pretty easy the next two,with an impressive match against Karlovic.Think he is much more better prepared and ready to move up.I like Thiem,or maybe i liked the Thiem from last year,cause lately he looks like something is not ok.Maybe an injury or anything,but this is not his potential what we've seen so far at this edition of Australian Open.And tonight think he will have to pack and go back home.

@1.Dominic Thiem - David Goffin  - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Final result 1-3 ( 7-5 ; 6-7 ; 2-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON 

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

@"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.39 on Unibet :

@7.Henri Kontinen/John Peers - Juan Sebastian Cabal/Robert Farah - 1 @1.52 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open  - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Kontinen/Peers are my favourite team in doubles to win this edition of Australian Open and i'm sure they can do it.They have played such a beautiful tennis last year and this year and i see them as the new no.1 . Add also the crowd support tomorrow and i see a 2 sets victory for them.This bet i will use for sure in many other combos.

@8.Jennifer Brady - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 2 @1.57 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET) So far Brady managed to get to this round by pure luck if you ask me.I can't find anything interesting in her play.Very basic,plain and nothing to impress me until now.But maybe this is just me,and i don't know where to look.On the other hand,Lucic-Baroni is still one of the most unpredictable player and it has been a nice surprise to see her advance so far and still she can make it a bot more.Another bet that i do belive a lot in ,so i'm really expecting the "double-up" to be green tomorrow.

@7.Henri Kontinen/John Peers - Juan Sebastian Cabal/Robert Farah - 1 @1.52 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open  - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Final result 2-1 ( 6-7 ; 7-6 ; 7-6 ) BET - WON

@8.Jennifer Brady - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 2 @1.57 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 4-6 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON 

• Like 9

Australian Open : Day 9 : 24.01.2017

Really busy with real life job today,so no time for short analysis,but hopefully good picks : 

1.Venus Williams - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Over 21.5 games in total in the match @1.90 on Unibet (WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET )

2.Mirjana Lucic Baroni/Andrea Petkovic - Eri Hozumi/Miyu Kato - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET)

3.Coco Vandeweghe - Garbine Muguruza - Over 21.5 games in total in the match @1.90 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 03:00 CET)

4.Stanislas Wawrinka - Jo Wilfried Tsonga - Final score 3-2 @6.00 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET)

5.Mischa Zverev - Roger Federer - Over 32.5 games in total in the match @2.00 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 09:00 CET)

6.Caroline Garcia/Kristina Mladenovic - Ashleigh Barty/Casey Dellacqua - 1 @1.60 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 11:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of teh day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.15 on Unibet :

7.Ivan Dodig/Marcel Granollers Pujol - Mike Bryan/Bob Bryan - 2 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:00 CET)

8.Ekaterina Makarova/Elena Vesnina - Andrea Hlavackova/Shuai Peng - 1 @1.43 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:00 CET)

• Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

Really busy with real life job today,so no time for short analysis,but hopefully good picks : 

@1.Venus Williams - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Over 21.5 games in total in the match @1.90 on Unibet (WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET )

@1.Venus Williams - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Over 21.5 games in total in the match @1.90 on Unibet (WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET ) Final result 2-0 ( 6-4 ; 7-6 ) Total games in the match = 23 - BET - WON

• Like 3

@AndreiBN wrote:

@2.Mirjana Lucic Baroni/Andrea Petkovic - Eri Hozumi/Miyu Kato - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET)

@2.Mirjana Lucic Baroni/Andrea Petkovic - Eri Hozumi/Miyu Kato - 2 @1.90 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 3-6 ; 3-6 ) BET - WON 

• Like 3

@AndreiBN wrote:

@7.Ivan Dodig/Marcel Granollers Pujol - Mike Bryan/Bob Bryan - 2 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:00 CET)

@7.Ivan Dodig/Marcel Granollers Pujol - Mike Bryan/Bob Bryan - 2 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:00 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 6-7 ; 7-5 ; 4-6 ) BET - WON 

• Like 7

@AndreiBN wrote:

@7.Ivan Dodig/Marcel Granollers Pujol - Mike Bryan/Bob Bryan - 2 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:00 CET)

@7.Ivan Dodig/Marcel Granollers Pujol - Mike Bryan/Bob Bryan - 2 @1.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:00 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 6-7 ; 7-5 ; 4-6 ) BET - WON 👍

• Like 2

@AndreiBN wrote:

@6.Caroline Garcia/Kristina Mladenovic - Ashleigh Barty/Casey Dellacqua - 1 @1.60 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 11:00 CET)

@6.Caroline Garcia/Kristina Mladenovic - Ashleigh Barty/Casey Dellacqua - 1 @1.60 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 11:00 CET) Final result 2-1 ( 1-6 ; 6-2 ; 6-1 ) BET - WON 

• Like 2

Australian Open : Day 10 : 25.01.2017 

1.Karolina Pliskova - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - Final score 2-0 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET)

2.Michaella Krajicek/Raven Klaasen - Abigail Spears/Juan Sebastian Cabal - 2 @1.80 on Unibet ( Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:00 CET)

3.Johanna Konta - Serena Williams - Final score 0-2 @2.40 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 03:00 CET)

4.David Goffin - Grigor Dimitrov - 2 @1.60 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET)

5.Eri Hozumi/Miyu Kato - Bethanie Mattek Sands/Lucie Safarova - 1 @4.00 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open -  Melbourne - 05:30 CET) 

6.Rafael Nadal - Milos Raonic - Over 4.5 sets in the match @3.30 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 09:30 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets - Odds @2.12 on Unibet : 

7.Carolina Gracia/Kristina Mladenovic - Andrea Hlavackova/Shuai Peng - 1 @1.55 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 07:00 CET)

8.Henri Kontinen/John Peers - Samuel Groth/Chris Guccione - 1 @1.37 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 11:30 CET) 

• Like 3