AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Of course it's important if that injury at her right leg is actually serious (I doubt that tho)... and also, Lucic is pretty old (35 soon) and she had a big bandage on her left leg in all her matches so far- don't know if this is important either but in the process to place a bet might have some significance too

• Like 1
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

I like Lucic Baroni and often i bet on her to win but i think she will start with the unforced errors and Pliskova will take the game in the end . I will not bet anything , i had Lucic to win first set , so now i will just enjoy the rest of the game . Good luck !

• Like 3

It's rare for to see a player actually making so many unforced errors, wow what a gift to Pliskova :D... I really hope Lucic will continue like this in the deciding set, wel predicted @KenTouchMe and sorry for you @psrquack, it's not easy when the player you bet on kinda throws away everything...

• Like 3

Now it's a medical timeout for Lucic... I guess it's a tactic and because of that I closed my bet as the odds on Pliskova were 1.27 vs 3.75, better be happy with a good profit than risk and lose it all :cash:

• Like 2

I'm happy Lucic Baroni won , she deserves it , and of course i won all the bets on my combos on that match , so that helps lol (over 95,5 minutes and Baroni +6,5 aces) 😆

I know Konta plays a good tennis but i didn't watch any match she played this tournament , is there any chance she could win this match ? I was thinkin to bet something big on Serena , i guess i will see how the match starts first

The live bet on mixed doubles lost , break in the last serve at 5-4 and 40-40 , didn't bet much so i don't care anyway :)

• Like 2

That point at 40-40 was pretty ugly as Krajicek had a few chances to easily close the point but in the end she missed an easy volley...

Konta plays really well and I don't know why everyone I've talked with said that Serena will have an easy match and even win in straight sets... I wasn't impressed at all with how Serena played so far this year and I actually watched a few of her matches. If I'll have a 4+ odds on Konta live I'll take it as if the match will somehow go to a deciding set I'm pretty sure she can take it down (for that Serena probably needs to win 1st set or at least to have a break advantage).

My advice: don't bet big on Serena...

• Like 1

Well that's the thing , it's a very hard match , that's why i didn t bet yet , maybe everyone think it is because ... Serena :)

At least statistically at this tournament Konta played better , but we need to consider that Serena will take number 1 again if she wins here

• Like 1

Call me crazy but I'll take the @ 4.20 on Konta at 1-4 1st set... it's just 1 break and I still think it's possible to come back in this set; also if she ends up losing the set I don't think the odds can go way over 5...

• Like 1

I had too much faith on Konta... I guess I'm crazy to try and go mostly for odds where I see some value :geek:

Anyway, well done everyone that went for Serena... today her performance is damn impressive, best by far this year 

I didn't expect this turnaround(hold serve after 0-40 and right after break after 40-15 Serena)... WTA is damn unpredictable even at top players matches. I'll be happy even with Konta losing the set but in tiebreak to win my bet from the Double * Konta(+5.5)

• Like 1