Can we get Update v2.24.0 Patch Notes?

Esir

Can we please get the Patch Notes for the most recent update?

Dunno if the HexaPro settings where available before. What does this mean?

Also it looks like there's an animation for community cards even if all the animations are disabled. (hope this is a bug and not a feature, cause it gets tiring seeing multiple flops dealt at once from different directions)

Thank you!

Better to be lucky than good.

Here are the patch notes @Esir:

* 31 Days of Christmas

* Personal avatars

* New player mission

* Huone & Unibet advent calendar missions

* Windows 7 bug fix (Sound issues)

* Windows 64-bit client (Performance increasing)

* UOS 4

* Improvements to the tournament controller

* New CIP games (Jammin' Jars, Dwarfs Gone Wild, Hidden Valley, Eastern Emeralds, Tiger's Glory, Ark of Mystery)

Former Community Moderator

What you mean about Personal Avatars? Can we somehow submit our own avatars now @RayL ?

Also, bunch of minor graphical twists, both in a menu and on the tables, fe. cards are somehow looking diffrent, but i cant quite grasp whats diffrent about it.

I dont like two things so far about new patch:
- even if you turn off card animations, its still not fully off, now part of animation is always there, is this a bug or its intented?
- now notifications (like challange points) on tables are appearing on way bigger font and personally i prefered it being smaller, coz visibility,

@TTABKATA wrote:

@pinki wrote:

@RayL wrote:

* 31 Days of Christmas

* Personal avatars

@RayL  Personal avatars?  any details?

@pinki if you use windows, can see all avatars 

C:\Users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker\assets\common\avatars

@TTABKATA you are an angel!  👼

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@TTABKATA i have problem... i made my avatar and not working ... any cache ?custom_avatar.jpg.ea6e44b4d6dc63c833b95607882601cc.jpg

edit :works at the table ....but in main  lobby not :)   1272917132_freddywork.png.926fc539db970805a78107e06b45182e.png

if anyone chooses the same avatar / changed ... then we have two Freddy's :)two_freddys.png.c99a297f233b487a98d00c77b2b6d978.png

@GR1ZZL3R @Merenitsu   what do you think ?:)

@RayL  will change a few to Mariah Carey  :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

Also, bunch of minor graphical twists, both in a menu and on the tables, fe. cards are somehow looking diffrent, but i cant quite grasp whats diffrent about it.

I dont like two things so far about new patch:

- even if you turn off card animations, its still not fully off, now part of animation is always there, is this a bug or its intented?

I see the community cards somewhat speedy and falling like bricks. Like the animation is speeded up and distorted :wonder: The folded ones are on the contrary slowed down.

Also the alarm sound is often a bit later than used to be.

First no need for sorry - you were too short to fold Ax in this spot BT vs SB&BB shorts.

And congrats on your nice score  @Rushbie  👍 I've told you you'll crush'em (that's was the main reason for my frustration - with the bigger stack I'd stand greater chances vs the megalodonks for the 1st :laugh: - I know their game).

No reentry too as I donked my way early on, thinking of sleep or spe.. cial kind of small-ball strategy :geek: 🆒 

Also I've mincashed the Singularity later and after losing 2 X€10 HUs almost on purpose later won 6 in a row against the same guys :haha:

Now am playng the last for the night with only ~€10 for the 1st, but that's the price I pay for my cathemeral/nocturnal cycles :atisfied:

Archived