4th Quarter (Basketball)

Marekss

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cris1285 wrote:

@Marekss wrote:

@cris1285 & @BillyR23 I got one query, Raptors vs Bucks in both team leaders out! Who is better?!?! 

Hard to predict without the best ones, but i would say Bucks, because of the home court advantage. No bet tho! GL tonight. 

FEAR THE BUCKS!!! They have a perfect mixture of young talents and veterans, look how Ilyasova stepped up instead of Antetokounmpo. If im not wrong they had 19 3`s, what is franchise record. This is a ❤️♥️❤️ exciting team!

On the sidenote, i love when Klay is on the roll :popeye:

@Marekss wrote:

Kings run last 5 games all wins and today evening game Bucks will try win! 

Evening game 20:30 image.png.5d9c1f92cc92f5f84f8c859e1bca944f.png

W.Cauley get 5 PF and sits on bench, K. Middleton missed free three pointers and didn't play on 4Q 

but rest of them done great job, good started this evening and fingers cross to continue like that! image.thumb.png.e05f15f36cdd382531c01deeb26eaf46.png

Very nice first game indeed @Marekss

This is the first night I'm able to follow your tips.... I was worried you have left us because last couple of nights were so silent :happyshy:

Knicks and Lakers odds had come down so much by now that I didn't bet on those, but I'm with you on almost all other bets... 👍

Let's gooooo!

@Purps wrote:

Very nice first game indeed @Marekss

This is the first night I'm able to follow your tips.... I was worried you have left us because last couple of nights were so silent :happyshy:

Knicks and Lakers odds had come down so much by now that I didn't bet on those, but I'm with you on almost all other bets... 👍

Let's gooooo!

Hi @Purps

i hope one day all tips will be green I was with kids away from home but some times is good take a little break and come with proper tips

@Marekss Awesome, that's a good set of bets to look for :rockon:

One thing I noticed on the quarter winner bets. The Cavaliers Q2 win tonight is a "draw no bet", and for example the Pistons Q2 and Q4 bets are on the 1X2 market, I think. It's not that big of a deal, but now it is not quite clear which bet type you mean. Maybe you could put "dnb" or something on the bet type, when the bet is meant to be on the draw no bet option...

Best of luck for tonight 👍

Archived