4th Quarter (Basketball)

Marekss

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.png.07ac8715d919e1fd858a276aed010b58.png  Playing home with image.png.a6773ea92e277a06cc4ea2af99851794.png

Couple days ago Bulls had first win this season and it was home game with Hornets 112-110 

now Hornets playing at home and really want get first win for crowd!

Hornets leaders - 31.0 point per game Kemba Walker, 5.4 assists per game Walker, rebound 6.0 per game Cody Zeller! Hornets players will be ready for revenge! 

Bulls, they have 3 key players injured - L.Markkanen, K.Dunn & B.Portis!  Portis was one of leader for rebounds, Dunn last game with DAL didn't show high shooting percentage just 4-13 from field but he manage move a ball around and created for teammates free shoots with 7 assists! Bulls leader Zach LaVine who scored last game 32 points and his average is impressive - 32.3 p/g

last game wasn't the best game for all Charlotte team but tonight game will be different!

image.png.eefde0cfa5dc5027dcd69b8544db3afa.png

@Marekss wrote:

image.png.f6d25ad4b3b3ce2a7106dffa34366497.png  Playing home with image.png.d4b39d5490d870f12bf6d6a1ea63c236.png

Couple days ago Bulls had first win this season and it was home game with Hornets 112-110 

now Hornets playing at home and really want get first win for crowd!

Hornets leaders - 31.0 point per game Kemba Walker, 5.4 assists per game Walker, rebound 6.0 per game Cody Zeller! Hornets players will be ready for revenge! 

Bulls, they have 3 key players injured - L.Markkanen, K.Dunn & B.Portis!  Portis was one of leader for rebounds, Dunn last game with DAL didn't show high shooting percentage just 4-13 from field but he manage move a ball around and created for teammates free shoots with 7 assists! Bulls leader Zach LaVine who scored last game 32 points and his average is impressive - 32.3 p/g

last game wasn't the best game for all Charlotte team but tonight game will be different!

image.png.9969223d545ebb36f8c0daa64ba4e963.png

Lets see whats the line for LaVine. Chicago is a one man show at the moment, he is the scorer. Charlotte`s defense is weak enough to score around 30 again. 

@Marekss wrote:

@pittpitt Hi, I just for one day rise a bet, now I wouldn't until double up! 

"is there any way to know if a bet more sure another in your pick?"

what you mean with this? 

make sense if there's fewer but valuable game's

"is there any way to know if a bet more sure another in your pick?"

what you mean with this?   i mean if you are me , which i am somebody , nobody and anybody by my own lol looking to pick one of your pick's & i dont have the roll to pick em''all!   i saw sometimes you bet you increase the stakes on one particular bet's, is this mean's ist a sure bet to you @Marekss

im learning about basketball in thread hehe  , im so far away loll but ist growing in me lol 

@Marekss wrote:

@pittpitt 

hahaha, my head still don't work on 100%

yes @pittpitt, if you see in my pick some bet is bigger like others, then on that pick I have 80% will be good! I waiting unibet when they add players bets! 

ye heh player's bet is kinda juicy on NHL , i presume it is similar on NBA ...if you shout out some players lines i may as well do it myself too loll getting a cheap shot at 2000x everyday...why not lolll

@pittpitt wrote:

@Marekss wrote:

@pittpitt 

hahaha, my head still don't work on 100%

yes @pittpitt, if you see in my pick some bet is bigger like others, then on that pick I have 80% will be good! I waiting unibet when they add players bets! 

ye heh player's bet is kinda juicy on NHL , i presume it is similar on NBA ...if you shout out some players lines i may as well do it myself too loll getting a cheap shot at 2000x everyday...why not lolll

My stats on Hornets so fare; Walker didn't let me down yet and I will definitely pic him for tonight points again just waiting on available bets He scores last time at home 41 points, and Bulls isn't that team who will stop him tonight! 

@Marekss wrote:

Two more tip for first game tonight image.png.3dd2ef259ee1e2497c4de0d3172f3b20.png

They look good, good luck. I have LaVine too at the same line, and i got Kris Middleton also. He is amazing this year. I already mentioned here that the Bucks have much more attempts for 3`s this year, they practised a lot during the summer. Middleton is one of the best, he is 58.1 % from 3`s, i mean, WTF, Howard or DeAndre Jordan cant make the same number from the freethrow line :Rofl: Except the first game, on the other three he scored 23 points at least, and the line is at 22,5 at Unibet. Should be over against Minny. However i have a little bad feeling, on the last game Minny played quite defensive, which is really unusual for the Timberwolves, but actually they have to get their :Heart::Hearts::Heart: together if they want PO. Until now their defense was in ruins, and because they are inconsistant for ages, i still have to bet on Middleton. 

@Marekss I also prefer Bucks here, they finally have a good coach(Mike Budenholzer was NBA coach of the year in 2015) and Brook Lopez seems a great addition to the team(I can't believe Lakers let him go), while Giannis is the same- just amazing... Wiggins is GTD but even if he'll be back I don't think it will be enough to stop Bucks tonight.

GL :cash: 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

The fans have mixed feelings for Butler, they boo him, than at the end they shout M-V-P 🤣 Not sure how this transfer saga will affect them, until now i think it didnt. But anyway Bucks is a better team ATM, thats for sure. 

I was thinking about AD over too, but i was afraid the 4th quarter will be garbage time and he will sit. I expect an easy game for the Pels. 

Yes, Butler really wasn't happy boy at all! Min will not get in playoffs! I was surprised with other teams, they put up withe flag to early  Rockets - Anthony, I never liked home anyway but now 0 assists w t f selfish, scored 24 points but 8-18 better sit on bench! 

BTW, night was okey - £113.60 

image.thumb.png.3513da4c24448f9757e89673896b980e.png

image.thumb.png.37ce25cb82aaec3a2e4c5ef0e21055b9.png

Balance 2505.04 

we still got a time till April, 11, 2019 To get chalange completed

Saturday's NBA night, some big games is tonight!  For some teams it's second game in 24 h time but they are profesionals and hopefully do the job how I needed ! I will watch Pistons & Hornets game in live and rest of them record for tomorrow! 

GL and let's bring some cash home

image.png.3742a54cf2208fd687c0af8366af14ca.png

image.png.95e2c4e7e39bf7fcab55b27ae2e3630f.png

@Marekss I was really waiting for this game as both teams looked in great form and should have been a really entertaining encounter but without the "Greek freak" and Kawhi this doesn't look that appealing anymore...

I would say that without Giannis, Milwaukee looks ordinary but without Leonard, Toronto is still damn strong... my money are on the visitors even tho the odds are kinda low :wonder:  

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived