4th Quarter (Basketball)

Marekss

Good morning,
then here is a results from last night! It was good, I sow where I need work on, some couches was stupid and send bench to play and rested all good players! image.png.2768550a5af4c4d9e7873564203888bd.png

image.png.68fcd030916ca81174102f114b6dbfa5.png

image.jpeg.dceafe8c068604d41a8571271ed00182.jpeg

In week we make it ~ £200 profit from NBA preseason game! I think it's okay?!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work @Marekss 👍

Now I know how I will win back the money that I lose on my own bets 😛

It also just got better closer to the end of pre-season, start was a little rough...

glgl

P.S. Are all the formulas and everything still working? Looks like they are but can't be sure...

Yes @Purps closer season come much better was! I make it notes for most teams, some of them are total ❤️♥️❤️, but some who was last season done great job in transfers and on draft! Lakers will be one of biggest surprises in this season! 

Formulas as working perfectly, Thanks to you

@Marekss wrote:

Yes @Purps closer season come much better was! I make it notes for most teams, some of them are total ❤️♥️❤️, but some who was last season done great job in transfers and on draft! Lakers will be one of biggest surprises in this season! 

Formulas as working perfectly, Thanks to you

You're welcome. Happy it all works, couldn't do much testing without actual leagues and matches there 👍

Lakers, a surprise? How can it be a surprise to see LeBron in the finals.... ok ok, maybe they won't get quite that far :happyshy:

Markkanen injured and misses the start of the seaon ( 15 games or so ). Huge blow for finnish NBA fans :sad:

Next 72 hours will be last translation before season starts! 

Lakers will get fare this season, last night they played without Lebron and warriors couldn't win with Curry, Thompson and Green at starters!  

Bench for LAL are monsters! 

how is NHL @Purps

KD will probably stay at Warriors and AD(even if he's a great player) is not close to LeBron's or Durant's level, but even if Lakers roster remains the same I expect them to do a really good season and for sure Warriors won't have it as easy as in the past seasons in the West...

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23 wrote:

KD will probably stay at Warriors and AD(even if his a great player) is not close to LeBron's or Durant's level, but even if Lakers roster remains the same I expect them to do a really good season and for sure Warriors won't have it as easy as in the past seasons in the West...

@BillyR23 AD thinking differently but I am agree with you! I watched 4 from 5 Pelicans games, he is selfish and don't play in teams interest, probably it was couch or club decision to let him show up for good selling! 

Warriors next year will lose KD anyway and for free, then what is best get some cash now from NYK or give for free next year? NYK said good by Noah, (stupidest move from NYK to get him in first place) free space for KD! If Christmas time KP be back then I would love see NYK how they play! I know it's gossips but until Monday everything could happen! 

@Marekss it's a tough match to predict but I still think that Celtics will win it(not sure if they'll cover the line)... BTW, I use this site https://www.cbssports.com/nba/injuries/ to get updates on players news/ injuries/ stats as they update it pretty fast and their previews are also pretty good... and acording to the news on Irving and Hayward- they are both ok to play(probably not 100% fit tho), still 76ers have squad issues too and from last season I kinda made a habit not to bet against Brad Stevens team as IMO he's one of the best coaches in NBA

NBA already kicking off tonight! 

First game Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers! This one will be tough game! I would like to make it tip on 76ers but tonight I will go by overs! 76ers starters should be  - Simmons, Covington, Saric, Embiid and Fultz! Simmon Rookie of the year and Fultz draft nr1 come back after injury last season are they will surprise Celtics tonight?!?!? JJ Redick come up from bench! 

Celtics - Irving, Brown, Hayward, Tatum and Al Horford no comment about names! Plus one of the best couches in NBA! Are they will stop youngsters from Philadelphia, we will know tonight! 

I hope this game will be watchable and interesting with a lot points! I goingfor over Tonight! 

Let's start a seasonIMG_0328.thumb.PNG.572375d28d5df70101dc30b3faaf121a.PNG

And second game GS vs OKC there I hope wouldn't be big intrigue who wins the game! GS go like a lorry special in first half of game! 

Good luck to everyone 

m.

Like in other competitions(for all kind of sports but especially in football and basket), the first 4-5 rounds are pretty unpredictable... better luck with your bets tonight* many games, so more options to pick from and most likely higher probability to make profit, GL :cash:

Archived