4th Quarter (Basketball)

Marekss

@Marekss wrote:

FIBA Champions League;

Ventspils vs Anwil Wloclawek

Venspils have problems with players, four of them is injured and not playing tonight! Wloclawek showed in last two games good offensive basketball! Venspils will have difficulties to stop them! IMG_0320.thumb.PNG.2d05e871322de86405579f6113613bde.PNG

We started get better! fiba.thumb.png.843ef927d698d4b4dba39251f12a0340.png

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @BillyR23, nice to have more people around here! 

How many bets, in NBA is 30 teams, they playing 82 games then around 2k games in season, then I hope get 5 bets on each game. Over, under & handicap £10 bet, individual on players £5! (I hope I not spend all at beginning)  then Euro League will be one game on Thu and one Fri, Fiba Cup and Champions the same in days they're playing one game with £70 (like I done today), British League, will be just Bristol Flyers home games then I will be there and live will easy pizzy  odds not less then 1.70 

you will laugh now but - could you explain how you do on bets bankroll? I never did!  

I will try not rise up bet amount

Nice strategy, you put really high volume so with a flat stake which is a small percentage of your bankroll should work well too 👍

I usually don't place many bets on NBA(1-2 bets per day/ 30-60 bets per month) and my strategy is more aggresive with my stake between 2-5% of the bankroll/ bet... it's similar with a bankroll for a cash game challenge, for example:

1861499863_bettingstrategy.jpg.e2fc2dff6027305c94416535a6bc29ff.jpg

It's a bankroll management strategy and like many others can work for some people well but it's a pretty agressive one and it's important to pick your bets carefully... like in poker, some guys are really good and pick the right spots and just move up the stakes , while others are stuck and move up and down until they give up or lose their bankroll.

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Nice thread so far @Marekss It's looking so much neater now, I really must try to get mine in order.

Good advice from you @BillyR23 I'm a lot more cautious with my br but being a lot older and grizzlier and having less choice on horses I go for safety first.

Best of luck on all these betting threads, they seem to have taken off lately.👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

First Euroleague game between CSKA vs Barcelona! Nice opening game

Barcelona win last game in Moscow 2012 since then home team win five on row and today I believe will be one more for CSKA!  Last two games at VTB League CSKA win comfortably with +25 and games wasn't at home! But they struggle with first half! I will go today by low scoring first half, hopefully teams get more TO and hold a ball 24 second each offensive

1951698521_11.10euroleague.png.a6361192a1acfbafc5e0c2846a036d77.png

CSZKA`s defence will be better this year, altough they can score 100 points in any game. That will be an interesting opening match, good luck @Marekss

Im wagering a bonus, these i will try tonight, im almost sure at least two will be green:

Efes +1,5 @2.15 (Efes became a very strong team)

CSZKA - 10,5 @2.00 (maybe CSZKA over would be better tho)

Pana - 9,5 @2.05 (at home they use to crash the opponents)

Pana`s game over 162,5 @2.00 (Maccabi likes to run, Pana is crazy at home, looks obvious)

I would choose slightly lower odds, but i have wagering requirements, so no choice. At least the stakes are lower, first games are always risky 😃

@Marekss wrote:

I am sure CAKA destroys Barca around -16 points! 

@cris1285 What you think about Reals game? 

I think Real will win easily too. They lost Doncic, but i liked the team spirit they showed so far, especially against Unicaja on the weekend. But i dont like the odds, -15,5 is 1.83, and Darussafaka is a defensive team, isnt it? I mean, i dont know them, just their scores look like they are defensive. 😃 Real likes to struggle sometimes, so i just skip that one. Their win is NID, but 1.04 🤣

@cris1285 wrote:

CSZKA`s defence will be better this year, altough they can score 100 points in any game. That will be an interesting opening match, good luck @Marekss

Im wagering a bonus, these i will try tonight, im almost sure at least two will be green:

@Efes +1,5 @2.15 (Efes became a very strong team) Very easy

@CSZKA - 10,5 @2.00 (maybe CSZKA over would be better tho) Very easy

@Pana - 9,5 @2.05 (at home they use to crash the opponents) ------- but it was easy until the last minute...

@Pana`s game over 162,5 @2.00 (Maccabi likes to run, Pana is crazy at home, looks obvious) Very easy

I would choose slightly lower odds, but i have wagering requirements, so no choice. At least the stakes are lower, first games are always risky 😃

3/4 not bad, but im so upset about Pana, they had a 10 point lead when i left the stream for poker. 

I watched CSKA, Efes and Real games! 

Barca - totally crap this year! CSKA have a good team but to much ups and downs! 

I like it Efes, I hope they will play in future game like this! 

Real are good like always or today wasn't good opponent

NBA preseason last day before big games will kick off! 

Then it is time for me practice how will be in season, some days will be 12 and more games! Tonight is 11 games with my 44 bets! I got a food, energy drink, milkshake, chocolate and coffee to be awake all night! 

Hmm, how much will be tomorrow morning profit or lose??? image.png.d64712778f96f4de26d93637a37ddcb1.png

image.png.c06f31cbaea5912071b015624b9ed530.png

image.thumb.png.3bb2e59fdc74fccbb27c33478755d76a.png

For great run :Peace:

Archived