Mystery UOS Freerolls UOS2

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even tho i missed some freerolls, i have already 4 top 20 (took down 2 of those), i guess im not doing bad for an extra 100 euro ticket. I have 11 UOS tix now on my account from this promo, which is one of the best pokerwise. I will have more time and start grinding from monday, lets do it :popeye:

For some leaderboard calculation i checked the last Mistery promo, there was 1 guy w 6 top 20 finishes, 3 guys w 5 top 20 finishes, and 9 guys including me w 4 top 20 finishes. Good for comparing. 

@Nestabear @Marekss @cris1285 @startelver @Bortosgligor

Hi all,

These are the player that managed to get on to the top twenty most times up til now:

Four times:
riveeeer
eastbeast

Three times
Karmasuper
Octopu5
Sharky3

It's a long way to go, don't forget that the 10 players with the most top 20 finishes be credited a €100 ticket for the 100K main.
Everyone have a chance... good luck!

Cheers,

Leo

@cris1285 wrote:

Even tho i missed some freerolls, i have already 4 top 20 (took down 2 of those), i guess im not doing bad for an extra 100 euro ticket. I have 11 UOS tix now on my account from this promo, which is one of the best pokerwise. I will have more time and start grinding from monday, lets do it :popeye:

For some leaderboard calculation i checked the last Mistery promo, there was 1 guy w 6 top 20 finishes, 3 guys w 5 top 20 finishes, and 9 guys including me w 4 top 20 finishes. Good for comparing. 

Got my 3rd final table also, couple more would be nice ... gl @cris1285

Let's get there! 

Archived