Final Table Hunters - No Camouflage Edition - Updated

RayL

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noo, I compleetly missed that this promotion got extended so Im playing under false identity in the E28 25 PLO that I accedently reged to thinking it was a NLH! Since my knowledge of PLO is limmited to "muck the kings" and "dont think your flush is worth ❤️♥️❤️ on a paired board" I donated my chips to two real players and came in 3rd.

Screenshot_98.png.11961f5d7695c65a8bdedfeeb7c0acc9.png

@fornicator99 @MetalWolf @IHitmyOuts @Merenitsu Bonus(es) has been added to your accounts :)

@Pucuri88 @triceraatopp @KostenBerg We have to stick to the promotion rules as there's a reason we designed this one in the specific way. I'm glad to see you guys getting some wins though and hope we'll get to see more of them here :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@KostenBerg The reason I didn't approve yours was that I don't think the screenshot was posted while you were still playing on the table - we want guys to see it while the table is still active, so they can go and rail a bit should they feel like it :)

@Pucuri88 Thanks for understanding, I don't want to bring bad new unnecessarily, but in you won the tournament still so I won't feel too bad about the rejection :)

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@MetaWolf, I can see 2 Community Bonuses in your account and found 2 eligible final tables in this thread (one Nano and one Low) which are most probably the payouts that @JeppeL is mentioning .

Can you have another look and see what's happening? Or are you missing another one, a third?
Let me know so I can have a look :)

/Ray

2092054490_Metawolf.PNG.3204f3671a7d7bcc7d62b45841e2c238.PNG

Former Community Moderator

@MetaWolf, you are right it was a high table, sorry about that.

The 20 is deleted and the 50 is added now, should be all good now.

Can you double check and confirm please? :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Archived