Unibet UK Tour schedule updated

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not biting @pirahn, you know I'm not suggesting people lose all their tickets. Just a) use them a little quicker and b) that if a few people lost their tickets due to bad variance because of a) and a ticket cap then them having to put some real cash into the system would be good for it.

Anyway..

..would 3x €4 with 2 tickets GTD at 18:30, 19:15, 20:00 and then a single €25 with 2 or 3 tickets GTD at 21:00 (All times GMT) work so there is less overlap?

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

@MoreTBC@NeriPoker @jonny2192 @pirahn @FeelsBadMan @all

Due to the overwhelming intrest we seen in playing qualifiers for Unibet UK Tour I had to make some changes in start times 😃 . This to make sure the different steps overlap in a way so you are able to jump straight from one step to the next. I have also added a weekly Seat Only where you only win the actual buyin, no spending money.  Good luck to all! 

1714291328_UKTour.PNG.6e8f97c9d04d308f454b9b4387da26e1.PNG

Just finished 1€ UK Tour Sat first in the schedule today.... early... Made a small buzz on Ian's Twitch Stream, invited players to play it...the result below... we have to work from scratch to produce the prizepool for higher sats... sad to say, just few regs interested to help me... I really don't know what's going on. Expected everyone to be more openminded. Nevermind! 26entries, 5x4€ UK Tickets produced...and again 3.40€ leaks out, close to another 4€ Ticket, which could be returned in another sat...Nevermind again! Have Fun! @Leo-Unibet, TX for introducing Seat-Only Qualifier, I don't know how much I had to do with it but it's a certainly a good idea. You should add another one with 25€ BI on Saturday or Sunday, I'm sure they would be covered! GL

sat.thumb.png.440b2df37da991bd79ba35e1d6324415.png

@Psycho79 wrote:

Just finished 1€ UK Tour Sat first in the schedule today.... early... Made a small buzz on Ian's Twitch Stream, invited players to play it...the result below... we have to work from scratch to produce the prizepool for higher sats... sad to say, just few regs interested to help me... I really don't know what's going on. Expected everyone to be more openminded. Nevermind! 26entries, 5x4€ UK Tickets produced...and again 3.40€ leaks out, close to another 4€ Ticket, which could be returned in another sat...Nevermind again! Have Fun! @Leo-Unibet, TX for introducing Seat-Only Qualifier, I don't know how much I had to do with it but it's a certainly a good idea. You should add another one with 25€ BI on Saturday or Sunday, I'm sure they would be covered! GL

sat.thumb.png.d7c85c92e4873b62e534d605eed2d340.png

@Psycho79 I forgot to mention.... next week we will have changes in play so "UK Tour tickets" are payed out if money left can't pay out  the higher nominated ticket.  

Another thing, I changed so you can only register for the freerolls 10 minutes pre start, the freerolls are there to stimulate the €1 buyins, so if winning players aren't logged in the ticket give away have no purpose.   

Ended up watching Craig, Onscreen yesterday on Twitch. I promoted the Heck of of the UK Tour and also the EO in February, hoping to get more new players joining in. Quite a few asked me what it was and what it was all about. So I told them it's a great tournament, you get to meet ambassadors, and meet loads of new people and have a great laugh. It's something I am passionate about as have just about stopped laughing about what went on in Manchester.

I play in a lot of Unibet Open sats.  I have also direct bought in to UK tour. Though when you get there now, amateurs don't travel unless they won a seat (too small a buy-in).

The sats are billed as turbos / they are hypers. People stall like they're hypers. They are also pretty reggy w people wanting to win multiple packages. Imho the rake is too high for hyper and variance is irritating at best. None of these changes help any of that.

I might play some of the reg speed €100 just to get the "last longer" equity.

What about a reg speed route or 3% rake on those hypers?

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

Also:

I have tried playing some but,

The synch breaks are now off by a minute, weird = less time for break. And adding 2 UK tour sats to, €10UO + €50UO and maybe 4-6 888/stars tables makes my PC freeze up. The client eats resources!!

vixere * 18.7k hands
VPIP 45% | RFI 40% | 3B 21%
steal 100% | RaiseSBlimp 100%

Hey @Leo-Unibet/Hey Players!

I've made a summary of UK Tour satellites ran on the last Saturday to find out how the changes have been going. I know that it's just  one day from the schedule, but it shows overall tendencies.        

1Sat.thumb.png.15a6814b72ff5862897ba9f100c63e7d.png 1€ sats are healthy in my opinion, the GTDs were all covered and all sats together produced 27x€4 entries for the next level. The structure is also friendly to the players, either freezout and much room to play some poker=have fun. All we have to do is to encourage more and more players to join these sats cause these are the most important links in the UK chain. Weekly freeroll with UK tickets as prizes for the players playing these sats would be a solution.     

4sat.thumb.png.26af19213fe554a93afb5d787cf84cd3.png4€ sats are certainly the weakest link in the chain. The drastically lower attendance comparing to 1€s and 25€s. It should be much higher considering many entries produced at 1€ level, and many Unibet players can join these sats directly skipping the first level. The 3TxGTD wasn't covered, not a single rebuy and only one addon/almost 25€ overlay, it show that these won't work. There are two main reasons for this. The multiplier is too high, considering rake, as many as 7 entries are needed to produce one 25€ ticket. It's definitely too much. Players won't join these sats knowing that the chances of winning them are relatively small. The second reason is closely related to the first one. R/A structure. On average you have to spend 8-12€ to play them successfully. It's not fair to the players who won their entries in the first step and cannot afford R/A. After one or two fails they will not only stop playing 4€s but also 1€s, finding their chances of getting to the Final negligible. On the other hand regulars won't also play finding that 8-12€ buyin still doesn't guarantee success, and the risk/reward relation is too high. There are several solutions to the above issues. To equalize the mutipliers between the particular steps there should be either 10€ step added, or 25€ step converted into 20€, or 4€ converted into 5€. Then the structure from 1€s should be copied/paisted to the 2nd step. The other thing is that reentries might be allowed in the 2nd step, or even at all stakes. They don't affect the dynamics as much as R/A, more threated as another chance/another tournament when busted, but most of all they don't decrease the chances of passing the way with one bullet only, increasing the prizepool at the same time.

25sat.thumb.png.fd56769cc57cf9e25bc9c52aa69192ab.png25€ sats. There were 5 entries produced for the weekly Final. I think it shows that the structure changes have been good either for attendance and fun of playing the game. We shoudn't be worried about overlapping the steps and shift the second sat from 21:45 to 19:45, cause it's definitely scheduled too late. Players winning the 2nd step would find their way to play anyway, and the attendance would be much better for sure. Considering good structure many Unibet middle stakes MTT player will join these games directly.

@Leo-Unibet, I certainly think that adding Seat-Only Sat to the schedule is a great idea, but... once again the multiplier is too high, 1/28 players to win the entry including the rake. The chances are too vague for many players to take a shot. It's also a Monday, the overall traffic is lower. The buy-in for this tournament should be higher. 25€/3rd step, 1/11 wins. Or 50€, 1/6 wins. There of course should be a possibility to get 50€ ticket in 5€+ or 10€ sat. In my opinion it would work much better this way.

Many of you probably think I'm a lunatic up to this point, but I really believe that the above suggestions would increase both attendance and pleasure of participating the game for people playing the UK sats. TX for reading it, GL ALL!

I agree with @Psycho79 here, maybe for uk tours a 4 to 20 to 100 structure would be better, both for the gameplay and more attractive to players, since both too big of a multiplier and too small of a multiplier can be deterrents for people playing, 5x is probably a nice sweet spot for freezouts and it works pretty well for the UO satties. I know it doesn't really fit the unibet MTT structure but I guess when the packages have different sizes than usual then some deviation is okay, like the DSO's had 88€ satties and the seat only UO had 65€ last chance 😃 

I also agree that re-entries for every level is completely fine and might generate more prizes.

As for the seat only yeah I also think it's a good idea to have it, it's probably a good way to advertise the satties to locals / live players which might make their way to the other stop satties as well or other things on unibet afterwards. And the structure 10 R/A kinda mirrors what the live offering would give them a lot of the time, small buy-in R/A's so might also be a good point for getting them over here. it's not really a 1/28 when it's a R/A, more like 1/10 which is okay. Wouldn't mind @Psycho79 's suggestions either as long as they're not made as R/A hyperturbos 😏 but I am curious how this 10R/A will do if it gets advertised a bit to the locals, right now I assume not even many regs know about it. 

As for the traffic, I think I heard a long time ago that the traffic on Monday is actually quite high, no idea if that's actually true or not.

@FeelsBadMan, I lost a half of my writing and I had re-written this forgetting to mention of R/A in Seat Only Sat, and probably missed a lot more I wanted to share. Of course considering R/A, so avg Buyin 20-30€, 1/8-13 will win the entry. But the attendance will be much lower cause many players will be just scared away.

@Psycho79 wrote:

@FeelsBadMan, I lost a half of my writing and I had re-written this forgetting to mention of R/A in Seat Only Sat, and probably missed a lot more I wanted to share. Of course considering R/A, so avg Buyin 20-30€, 1/8-13 will win the entry. But the attendance will be much lower cause many players will be just scared away.

I think the ratio 1/28 is alright consider the 1R/1A, the ratio going to be more like 1/12,7 ish :-) ,  that's ok 

I find it hard to believe we are writing under a banner of save uk tour. The better purpose of live events is brand awareness, quality and brand values. We should remember community members who post are likely to remain loyal regardless, but we will have lost some players. I know of 2 decent regs who have just stopped playing. Self harm and damage to brand over what ?

Ive brought a lot of people over to unibet over the years and quite a few still ask for advise. In all honesty and good conscience i would have to advise to play at €25 and over only if they can afford it.

There should be min ratio for an r/a to be even considered. 

Madness, utter madness

I don't think we need to be changing the steps. The problem with the UK4 being R/A is obvious. From what I've read nearly all the players posting here agree! Except the person with the power to change this. 

Also get in the big Facebook group and promote this brilliant tour! You can advertise to over 5k poker heads in some of these groups with one single post! 

@jonny2192, I like the new title...

@NeriPoker, unfortunately and obviously... R/A structure and high multiplier in the 2nd step are correlatives...

...today's first Seat-Only Sat has only proven this issue

uk.thumb.png.7f433f94fb08fa5db4dca36200d9ca3c.png

12 players + 4 rebuys + 0 addons = 16 entries total, 90€ overlay not counting rake even.

1 ticket won for 16 players, LSDttr congratulations, it wasn't easy at all...many players probably would have registered if it was a freezout, R/A just scared them away from the sat. But the multiplier had to be decreased somehow, otherwise the chances of winning the Seat would be illusionary...

SeatOnly.thumb.png.4157096c242a80ac1d05ed20ba4a0cdf.png

...as well as the tournament start if I did't register last minute. We played 3-handed for more than 10min, and made 2/4 rebuys then...

any conclusions?

@NeriPoker wrote:

@Psycho79 I'm not sure what you mean. High multiplier in uk4? Because that is the 2nd step. 

He means that the step between €4 and €25 is the biggest (6,25x). This makes it really hard with the current traffic to have €4 sats with 2 or more €25 tickets gtd that don't overlay, which is why that step has the add-ons.

What if they'd made the seat-only MTT a 25 euro buy-in?

I mean, now players had to use parts of their cash bankroll... This probably scared players from playing this sat..

Also... More sats with 25 euro BI will increase trafic on the sats to 25 euro tickets. (For players that wouldn't want to play the long road to a package... Now it's only 2 steps (from 4 euro) )

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived