New MTT Blind Structures - Help us test tonight! ($$$)

DavidP_Unibet

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it looked interesting before, but i was struggling quite a bit on this MTT.

Plenty of room to play, room to 3-bet 4-bet, had decent hands, but could not really make it work.

I guess some people were more experienced at my table with this deepstack structure.

And i was unlucky quite a few times, which has nothing to do with the blind levels and antes, but still.

From this one tourney i can not say yet it's better, although it should be.

Gonna have to adapt with time.

@DavidP_Unibet

How about removing players from tournaments if they don´t act in first 10 minutes like in microgaming? I think in every table i were, was at least one player sitting out and by the stack, had been from the start. I don´t get how they bother to reg and don´t play. Anyways it reduces action quite a lot, especially in 6 max tables. It is mainly freeroll problem but still very annoying.

Blinds and antes seemed to be fine for the first 45 min  hang in there :D

First of all - admirations for the efforts You put into making Unibetpoker even better !

The fact that the players opinion matters here and you listen to the feedback will definately help the growth of this site.

As for the New MTT Blind Structures - this tends to be another step into the right direction.The longer levels and smoother transition will give more room for "playing" instead of constant all-ins due to shallow stacks.

I played the test-freerolls and my opinion (based on few thousands MTT played) is that the new blind structures are way better and with little adjustments to the antes will become one of the best online.

I liked the 9-seat one blinds most probably due to the fact that I managed to reach final table even when all of the time was far below average-stack 😃

There was no need to put my tourney-life to risk almost until the payouts and when compared to the 4min levels of the turbos and even the longer bullet 4(which I played only once) where going all-in several times even before the late registration is over is not uncommon.

Comparing the test-mtts with the "daily deepstacks" I like the new ones even better, as there is no need to plan all your day/evening in order to play them. The 12-min levels and the deep-stack are simply too much especially when the buy-in is low.

I hope the new MTT Schedule will be a real improvement and that there will be more 1-2 euro tourneys.

Keep up the good work

Last nights tester:

I liked the speed , nice build up. 

At my table after 25mins it became a shove fest but then soon settled 10-15mins later when folks settled which was a good thing. 

Everyone started to play poker after that, was quite tight with the perhaps the more confident players could take advantage. 

Personally I enjoyed it up until I went out , whoever tried to steal my blinds with 6/7 or 7/8 os  shame on u, oh and fk u! I was inches from the bubble. You couldn't just 3/4 bet for a steal , u had to shove! Grrr. AQ , trips u hit a straight grrrrrrndhsvahehdbdbdvsnsjsh.

Moving on with no bitterness I liked the pace of the MTT and the starting stack gives u time to make a move or a mistake without busting out right away. 

Archived