Unibet is the worst gambling site on the internet

iscrap

This site is an absolute joke I've just opened an account on Saturday won some money and it took 2 days of phone calls, emails and live chat sessions to get my money back out.

the customer service is non existent and the people on the live chat are extremely rude and got there heads firmly up there asses.

closed the account again and will never be back it's a total joke.

I am happy if our money is safe with Unibet and they take possible false identities seriously. It's sad if this wait and task required from you was problematic, but the other side of it is why such policies exist. You did get your money back, which is a good sign always when all the correct documents have been provided.

I've got experience of working in customer service myself and sometimes things can get really hectic and such periods can last for a long time, even months due to resources or whatever, but that should never be an excuse for a rude customer service. I have not experienced this in Unibet when I've had to take contact.

@iscrap so you didn't verify your account after registration, tried to verify it in the weekend, when they have most of their staff at the live event in uk nottingham, great you're a smart person #not, jesus christ it's mind boggling to me how people like you get by in the world O.o

@iscrap We always appreciate the feedback given to us by our members, but it should be constructive, what was so bad about your customer service experience? Was a mistake made that could've been avoided? On the surface, having deposited Saturday and getting verified for a Monday withdrawal sounds fair and within the time expectations for having documents approved.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Really! Only 2 days you were very lucky then as it usually takes up to 3 days for it to go into which ever account you have chosen for it to go into. Live chat are under immense pressure and the written word is harder to comprehend than the spoken one. Also it depends on your attitude towards live chat and customer services too. Good luck on other sites you may wish to frequent. Also people don't realise that live chat doesn't only deal with poker its across the whole of the unibet site so they may not be poker specific.

@iscrap wrote:

This site is an absolute joke I've just opened an account on Saturday won some money and it took 2 days of phone calls, emails and live chat sessions to get my money back out.

I don`t understand your "problem" here.

You did open an account at Saturday, won some money and got the money at Monday. That is pretty fast when it has been weekend.

So what is your problem????

• 1 month later...

If it takes some time, chatting and checking your documents, it is for the protection of the player and Unibet, I speak from my own experience, my account has been closed for a few months to verify my account, I have processed all the documents and sent it to Unibet , yes it took some time this same verification but I think it is understandable. I have never had problems making withdrawals, and it is quite fast, for example on a Wednesday make a withdrawal, on Thursday after 4 pm, I have the euros available in my bank account.

if all the documents are correct .... n have to worry, it's a matter of time

Archived