Unibet UK Tour, Changes to the steps

Leo-Unibet

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Leo-Unibet any chance to add to the filter: UK tour  similiar to Unibet Open .... no i have quite mess in the liste of tournamets  in range 0-0.99 ... i want see qualifier but only regular ...  UK sats are useless for me when flips exists ... I would play it with pleasure and try go get a package but now we have :

36 tickets in field from flips and min. the same number from qualifiers(12 i guess) where you must spend generally avg. 0.4euro(r/a) ... or maybe like i said before flips-> 6 tickets 0.2euro  ...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

I logged in to the poker client and was informed that my UK25s were replaced by UK50s, and discovered this thread when seeking further info on the forum.

These new tickets expire Jan 31. It looks like there will only be 1 relevant tourney per week. If true, then some of my tickets will expire, even if I played every week. This is neither fair nor right.

Others have commented profusely on the changes to the satellite/exchange system changes, so I won't need to labour how disappointed we (mostly) are about this.

However, I would like to at least enjoy Unibet poker on a leisurely basis, and not be forced to play every available tourney just to avoid losing hard won tickets, which were changed without any/much warning. The tourneys are on Saturday evenings. I might want to do other things at that time, as I am sure other players would too!

So could I ask that all UK50 tickets be extended so that players have fair opportunity to use them, at a leisurely pace? This would vary depending on each players ticket balance, but I hope everyone can see the reasoning behind my suggestion.

I noticed that it is possible to re-enter once during the first 8 levels, but this is forcing a particular playstyle. This runs counter to the principle of enjoying Unibet poker on a leisurely basis.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

• Like 6

Good point @Betzcom....I find myself in the same situation and at the moment (hopefully changing soon) I work every Saturday night so will lose most of my tickets.

I won a UK4 to UK50 last night and that ticket is also dated Jan31st whereas the UO10 to UO50 ticket I won is dated June1st which is a lot better.

Could you please take a look at this @Leo-Unibet and give the UK50 tickets a similar lifespan to the UO50's?

Thanks

radge1 

• Like 2

Fair comments @Betzcom @radge1 I also now have 5 x 50 tickets and also have other things to do in my life. At the moment there is no scheduled final for this coming Saturday the 9th so tickets are going to expire before we even have the chance to use them. :sad: Come on @Leo-Unibet @JeppeL @RayL we need help please. 👍

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@radge1

Thanks for exemplifying my point so strongly. Losing €50 for a 2 hour tourney is equivalent to €25/hour. I don't know your earnings, but it would taste bitter to me if I had to lose this value because of my job, especially if the wage was lower!

After manual exchanges were stopped earlier this year, I lost €100s in value in DSO25s because those sats just wouldn't start when it was convenient for me to play.

A June expiry for the UK50s would be a lot more reasonable than Jan 31.

• Like 2

Totally agree @radge1 and @Betzcom but as with any new system let's give it time to settle. I'm sure we won't lose out financially, and as with all these things we might have to wait. There are obviously problems somewhere as with last nights freeroll which I couldn't play due to ticket malfunctions, how do you get compensation for missing something that was free? Another chance to play in something that's free?:wonder:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I'm sure the unibet guys will help with extending tickets on a case by case basis, but it's a really good point with playing casually and not being forced to play every single tournament. Sometimes they might forget that not everyone is a grinding machine with no other occupation :haha: This site does target recreationals after all. As for it being on a Saturday, well the final has been only on a Saturday for a long time now, so that's nothing new, but maybe having 2 a week could be something they can consider? 

Looking forward to the structure change and whatever modifications Leo will make down the line. For a very long time the UK (and DSO) satties had a very bad and unappealing step structure IMO only kept alive by overlays and ticket exchanges. Obviously the current iteration probably ain't optimal either but I'm sure Leo will do some tweaking to make it better and better.

• Like 2

@FeelsBadMan I am 100% confident we won't lose out but maybe they could alter the final night to every 6 days, Sat-Fri-Thurs etc or even every 8, Sat-Sun-Mon etc so those restricted to 1 or 2 nights could join in. It may settle down in a few weeks or they may revisit, as always I'm the wait and see type. 

• Like 1

That could be an idea, but having different days for the final every week can be confusing, I remember there was a promo that had it's big freeroll every 6 days or something and people kept forgetting about it / not knowing without checking which day it's supposed to be.

• Like 1

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

That could be an idea, but having different days for the final every week can be confusing, I remember there was a promo that had it's big freeroll every 6 days or something and people kept forgetting about it / not knowing without checking which day it's supposed to be.

I indeed was one of those @FeelsBadMan I suppose it's what you get used to, I'm wondering if we have enough traffic for 2 finals but I would like that. 👍

@pinki wrote:

@Leo-Unibet  @GR1ZZL3R  @MoreTBC  couples word from me :

1.  I  like new qualifiers.:)

2.  no info about addon break in description .. i quess level 7 or 8 ?  how much ? 10BB? 

3.  I think also that UK flips should be deleted  on that case ... these players with tickets for 0.01  don't think seriously  about these games... everyone who played them knows what i;m talking about.  and keep in mind that they are around 1/2 or 1/3 field in 4UK Qualifier...I think it is destructive ,. ...  better option for flip is centrol similar to Unibet Open, but now 0.25Qualifier  is enough  in my opinion. and it is not fair some one who wants play them and have some goal ...  must risk ie.0.5e for 1e ticket and in the next round fight with aggro/loose/freeroll types  ... who generally does not care about the final result. 

edit: or maybe flips with  0.2 UK qualifiers :)

@pinki There are now  information abouot the rebuys breake on the €0,20 

@radge1 wrote:

Good point @Betzcom....I find myself in the same situation and at the moment (hopefully changing soon) I work every Saturday night so will lose most of my tickets.

I won a UK4 to UK50 last night and that ticket is also dated Jan31st whereas the UO10 to UO50 ticket I won is dated June1st which is a lot better.

Could you please take a look at this @Leo-Unibet and give the UK50 tickets a similar lifespan to the UO50's?

Thanks

radge1 

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Fair comments @Betzcom @radge1 I also now have 5 x 50 tickets and also have other things to do in my life. At the moment there is no scheduled final for this coming Saturday the 9th so tickets are going to expire before we even have the chance to use them. :sad: Come on @Leo-Unibet @JeppeL @RayL we need help please. 👍

@Betzcom wrote:

I logged in to the poker client and was informed that my UK25s were replaced by UK50s, and discovered this thread when seeking further info on the forum.

These new tickets expire Jan 31. It looks like there will only be 1 relevant tourney per week. If true, then some of my tickets will expire, even if I played every week. This is neither fair nor right.

Others have commented profusely on the changes to the satellite/exchange system changes, so I won't need to labour how disappointed we (mostly) are about this.

However, I would like to at least enjoy Unibet poker on a leisurely basis, and not be forced to play every available tourney just to avoid losing hard won tickets, which were changed without any/much warning. The tourneys are on Saturday evenings. I might want to do other things at that time, as I am sure other players would too!

So could I ask that all UK50 tickets be extended so that players have fair opportunity to use them, at a leisurely pace? This would vary depending on each players ticket balance, but I hope everyone can see the reasoning behind my suggestion.

I noticed that it is possible to re-enter once during the first 8 levels, but this is forcing a particular playstyle. This runs counter to the principle of enjoying Unibet poker on a leisurely basis.

Thanks for your understanding in advance.

@radge1 @GR1ZZL3R @FeelsBadMan @Betzcom @pinki 

Guys you know that we always exchange tickets if we can see it's reasonable, and for those of you that have many tickets so the finals don't even have enough datesfor them, of course we will manually extend the expire date on left over tickets. Let me know just before due date. 

• Like 3

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for converting my 25 and 100 UK Tour tickets to 50 euro final tickets. I had a good week at the 25s last week so - for the record - I now have 650 euros worth of UK Tour "Final" tickets, all with the same expiry date (end of January), and my aim is to play live events next year (not Manchester this week). And herein lies the problem. Under the old system, I would play 2 or 3 of the daily 25 euro qualifiers per week, with the aim of getting a 500e "bankroll" (now achieved) before taking shots at the 100e finals. The UK25 was effectively my regular game (and main reason for logging into the client) and I typically put 50-75 euros of buy-ins (via tickets) back into the UKTour system per week. Higher volume regs would play 5 or more of the UK25s, along with occasional 100 euro finals. With the new system, anyone that played at the 25+ euro level now has only one game scheduled per week: The 50 euro final. In effect, the new set-up means players like me will be spending less time on Unibet and putting even less money (via tickets and rake) into the system.

If there is only one final per week, then even if I play every week (unlikely, as I like to take breaks from poker occasionally, as real life has a habit of interrupting the grind) and lose every time, my 650 euros worth of tickets will take me three months to burn through. If I somehow win one of the finals on my first attempt, I'll have even less reason to log on.

Since the old UK25s ran almost every evening and there are presumably several other people with a glut of tickets like me,  extending the expiry dates would be a good start. Adding another final some time in the week would also make sense if the liquidity exists, as I suspect it does. (I would be quite happy to play two 50 euro games per week on my current "ticketroll").
Whilst I think the new set-up actually seems pretty good (having finals at the 50e level is probably better than 100e imo) it just seems very odd that there used to be seven of the UK25s per week, and one UK100, and all those games have been replaced by a single tourney at the 50 euro level. "Ticket hoarders" like me can't use up our tickets in a hurry if there's only one game a week. :/

If there isn't "room" to slot another 50 euro UK game into the schedule, I'd really appreciate it if my tickets could be extended for 6 months. With the current situation it will be impossible to use more than a three or four of them in time.

• Like 2

@ArtyMcFly wrote:

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for converting my 25 and 100 UK Tour tickets to 50 euro final tickets. I had a good week at the 25s last week so - for the record - I now have 650 euros worth of UK Tour "Final" tickets, all with the same expiry date (end of January), and my aim is to play live events next year (not Manchester this week). And herein lies the problem. Under the old system, I would play 2 or 3 of the daily 25 euro qualifiers per week, with the aim of getting a 500e "bankroll" (now achieved) before taking shots at the 100e finals. The UK25 was effectively my regular game (and main reason for logging into the client) and I typically put 50-75 euros of buy-ins (via tickets) back into the UKTour system per week. Higher volume regs would play 5 or more of the UK25s, along with occasional 100 euro finals. With the new system, anyone that played at the 25+ euro level now has only one game scheduled per week: The 50 euro final. In effect, the new set-up means players like me will be spending less time on Unibet and putting even less money (via tickets and rake) into the system.

If there is only one final per week, then even if I play every week (unlikely, as I like to take breaks from poker occasionally, as real life has a habit of interrupting the grind) and lose every time, my 650 euros worth of tickets will take me three months to burn through. If I somehow win one of the finals on my first attempt, I'll have even less reason to log on.

Since the old UK25s ran almost every evening and there are presumably several other people with a glut of tickets like me,  extending the expiry dates would be a good start. Adding another final some time in the week would also make sense if the liquidity exists, as I suspect it does. (I would be quite happy to play two 50 euro games per week on my current "ticketroll").

Whilst I think the new set-up actually seems pretty good (having finals at the 50e level is probably better than 100e imo) it just seems very odd that there used to be seven of the UK25s per week, and one UK100, and all those games have been replaced by a single tourney at the 50 euro level. "Ticket hoarders" like me can't use up our tickets in a hurry if there's only one game a week. :/

If there isn't "room" to slot another 50 euro UK game into the schedule, I'd really appreciate it if my tickets could be extended for 6 months. With the current situation it will be impossible to use more than a three or four of them in time.

@ArtyMcFly Hi , we had to do some changes because the ecology wasn't optimal, I believe with the €50 finals more players will buy in direct and also make the qualifier steps "healthier". I ain't going to do any conclutions before we ran this 4-6 weeks, i truly believe it will benefit all at the end,  and even more packages given out on Saturdays.     

Fully agree with Arty.
I have the same problem. My tickets roll was balanced to play finals almost every week, but after that change I have a lot of 50 € tickets which I can't use (even if I want to), due to expiration date.

Any chances to add 10 to 50 sats? Because at the moment there is one 10€ sat per week.
And one little idea - why not take one package from Saturdays UK final and start a new final in the middle of the week with 1 package GTD, because now there will be a lot of 50€ tickets.

Thanks! 😃