cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi there, i wonder if anyone can help. 

we had a regular thursday night private poker game that we have been playing since april - and it has just suddenly disappeared off the poker client.

ive tried the live chat, and the phone help, and ive even given them the toureny number from a week or 2 back, but they arent able to locate it or recreate it.

it was called Corona Thursdays

any ideas?

its supposed ton be at 2030 so keen to resolve this.

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@chris5 wrote:

Thanks very much.

Just so you know, and to avoid confusion, I've also requested a new one to be set up called Corona Thursdays Reloaded - as i didnt know whether it would be quicker to reactivate or start a new one!

Chris

Hi @chris5,

Your original home game request only asks for it to occur weekly up until the 28th of May which is why no tournament appeared today. I've created a one off tournament for tonight, which will appear roughly three hours before start time, and reactivated the weekly one to run until the end of September.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted

Hey!

I can see that it's a weekly tournament and should be reoccuring weekly. I'll ask about this and let you know. Smile 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Thanks very much.

Just so you know, and to avoid confusion, I've also requested a new one to be set up called Corona Thursdays Reloaded - as i didnt know whether it would be quicker to reactivate or start a new one!

Chris

Highlighted

Hey,

Better we wait for the new one getting set up via the form. Sorry for this. Sad

Edit: Being looked in to, I'll update you shortly. Smile 

Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

okay great, any chance they could put a rush on either setting up new one or reactivating old one? genna have 15 mates annoyed with me if not! thanks for trying

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@chris5 wrote:

Thanks very much.

Chris

Hi @chris5,

Your original home game request only asks for it to occur weekly up until the 28th of May which is why no tournament appeared today. I've created a one off tournament for tonight, which will appear roughly three hours before start time, and reactivated the weekly one to run until the end of September.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Ahhhh! Thanks Andy, I guess I assumed this would all be over by then - no such luck!

Thanks so much for fixing this so quickly - amazing service.

Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Hi Andy @Andy-Unibet 

Just checking - this tourney will be available tonight right? I can't see it in the poker client as yet....

thanks,

Chris 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@chris5 wrote:

Hi Andy @Andy-Unibet 

Just checking - this tourney will be available tonight right? I can't see it in the poker client as yet....

thanks,

Chris 

Hi @chris5,

It's set to show in the lobby 8 hours before start time so I'd expect it to appear in the next 2 hours as there is a little delay between the time we set and when it actually appears.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

@Andy-Unibet  - mate is it possible to pull up past results of these tourneys? we want to put together a little league table. thanks,

0 Likes