Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 23
Rank 23

@KrustyTheClown@rattas2, thanks for reporting! I've closed the accounts in question and asked the player safety department to investigate further.

@RushB those guys were just having a fun night Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
RushB Rank 17
Rank 17

Alright, cool Rofl Kinda thought so too. Can't blame them Laugh Well, gonna report only clear cases from now on, thanks for confirming Thumbs Up

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
kokas Rank 6
Rank 6

Pls check and ban  this 2 players . They 

Screenshot_1.jpg

juicyapple Rank 11
Rank 11

hey,

wanna report 2 players chipdumping!

alias hfggg5 dumps to player johhnnstephe...

RushB Rank 17
Rank 17

Clear case. There really should be a community alarm service to hunt these tables before mods can ban 'em! Very Happy
Nah, just kidding 
Wonder how come those stupid a-holes never learn. Starts to seem like a moron mafia of smting Wonder

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
0 Likes
EatMoreNaga Rank 10
Rank 10

I suggest contacting the support in cases like these, and not giving these guys a public notice to tip them off or improve their operation.

I have personally recently send 11 nicks to UB from N L4 tables.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks a lot for reporting @kokas and @juicyapple, both accounts where suspended and no longer welcome!

/Jeppe

0 Likes
123 Rank 9
Rank 9
123 Rank 9
Rank 9

one of them got a new alias/accoount

0 Likes

Thanks a lot for letting us know, @123 Ok Closed the accounts you highlighted + another two I found that were related to dawidhajsy19. I've forwarded this to the poker team as well.