LISTEN UP EVERYBODY!!!!

DuttensBrud

I have to ask what is wrong with human rase! Idiots!!!!

We have been blessed with this wonderful world, nature, that would be like paradise if it wasn't for the human rase mess paradise up! The apes should have stayed apes! Remember that when you stand at the zoo making fun of one for being so human, they came first. If we had not "grewn" out of the bananas, this place had been paradise for sure!

BUT  no no no! Look around You! Do You really think earth "f*cked" it self up?????? Then You should not laugh at the ape but become more like one!

Tonight mother earth ask for a few minutes  shutting down for Earth hour but WHO listen to the mother of earth and the wisdom of the apes??? NOT UNIBET! It's a BIG thumb down!

It is all about money, win win win! LOOSERS! Take a break, eat a banana, RESPECT our mother earth!!!!

So, is it too much to ask for You to shut the place down for a few minutes tonight? Just wonder @JeppeL @HJ-Unibet & co? It's between 20.30-21.30, ok?

You know what @FreedoM, I do understand your point of view!

And You also are right about me writing like a crazy one BUT before You took one step back! If You had done so I want to believe that you would have realized that I was only going bananas! 

Interesting though and I believe You know a great deal about it! I dont, I am more like "❤️♥️❤️ happends" even if I maybe should care more.

Maybe I will read more about it, thanks to You but I am sorry for the missunderstanding! 

I wont, but still interesting! 

The thing was that I wonder about earth hour and what people think about it. To me it feels like people do what others tell them but do they know why? Do they even care?

When I care it wont be for 60 minutes a year, just because others say so!

Lol at Earth Hour. Well, I'm here playing at Unibet, so I guess more value left for me???

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Should i turn down the lights? Would it clean my guilty conscience and make me feel that i´m part of something amazing & good and then i could carry on acting like no tomorrow for one year once again 😏

Meh, i just turn my own lights off with liter of vodka 😪

Reminds me of when that clown Obama spoke last year in Milan and urged his listeners to eat less steak to reduce emissions and his private chef reminded him that he cooked 100s of steaks for him in his years of employment. 🤣

Needless to say, Saturday is now regular steak day for me!8qYVe_s-200x150

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived