Won a €100 Ticket for UOS E37 and then when i regged my bankroll got charged!

MrBandes

@ReCorpH wrote:

Hey @MrBandes,

Thousands of apologies for this, this was a hiccup in the tournament setup. You have a generic 100EUR MTT ticket in your account now. 

Please feel free to ask if you have any other questions. 

Ok then. I am preferring the cash instead, so just take away that €100 MTT ticket, i am not gonna use it up.

i won 3 x €10 UOS tickets which then i used up on the Superqualifier binking the E37 €100 ticket, and now i have -€100 on my bankroll with a €100 MTT ticket.

I am not used to play to play this high anyway. Only played Supernova once with a ticket won by a flip..

When you have tickets for a tournament that you want to reg you will be prompted with a message that lets you choose how you want to reg (ticket or cash), if you dont have tickets then cash will be used without warning... would be nice even if you dont have tickets to still be prompted with the same message and also with a warning for the amount of buy in cost. Something similiar early thos year happend to me, twice, wanted to reg a 5 euro tourney and missclicked on a tourney above with a buy in of 25 euro... :(

I assume a very large amount of people contact support for very common questions for which they could easily find the answer themselves. The new menu is probably designed to help with that, therefore lessening the amount of support contacts to solve problems and as a result queue times go down and support quality goes up as they won't have to chat to 4 people at the same time constantly anymore, hopefully. 

If you know that your issue needs a live chat representative then it's just 3 clicks to get to live chat, I assume the category is irrelevant so just pick any, like the FAQ's in the top right. 

Archived