Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@VikingsAF @latha @cris1285 @psrquack @Ozzyholik

We had some technical issues with those bounty freerolls, the bounty will be back on sa soon as the issue is solved.
I can't say anything pon how long that will take, for now being you have to enjoy the freerolls as they are, without the bounty.

We are sorry for this, to be continue...         

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@Leo-Unibet some of us are happy with it (like me Wink )

So don't hurry Tongue 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

Livechat: January latest February Rofl

Wudu would say, fake news!

0 Likes
MadAdo Rank 15
Rank 15
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

The registration of all available freerolls is already open. Please take a look @Leo-Unibet. Btw  as long as you can't give us the bounty freerolls back could you change the prizipool from tickets to cash?

0 Likes
VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack wrote:

The registration of all available freerolls is already open. Please take a look @Leo-Unibet. Btw  as long as you can't give us the bounty freerolls back could you change the prizipool from tickets to cash?

What's the point of that @psrquack?

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@VikingsAF wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

What's the point of that @psrquack?

What point? If you think the exchange of tickets to cash then I think it is a fair deal, because earning a ticket is much difficult than earning a bounty and due to the current situation it would be a nice gesture towards players like me, who is good for 1-2 bounty per tourney but not so good in ticket earning. That could increase my motivation playing much more regular poker.

VikingsAF Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack still. Why should they do sush gesture?

The set-up of the tournament is super fair and has the highest percentage of players getting paid in the business.

Those freerolls are there to promote the game and for you to play other tournaments afterwards. Handing out plain cash would be silly

In my opinion it would be better to change all giveaway freerolls to tickets instead of cash (like the one from Ian Simpson). Don't understand me wrong, rakeback freerolls should stay cash (like the 1000 and 3000 monthly)

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@VikingsAF wrote:

I already wrote it. For me would be better fighting for real prize not for something which is still a chance but nothing real. I liked collecting bounties and spend them to games which one i preferred and not which one i was "forced" to play. I also can't agree with you about the rakeback freerolls, I played them in the last months and I hate them. I would prefer a cash game ticket instead of those freerolls.

Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack: those 'forced games' you mention would come from a tournament you spend nothing on, so I think it's pretty fair that we pay out tickets.

We want to engage players and also want to try them different things, I understand that everybody prefers cash to a ticket but we are a business after all.

We want players to join and stay with us, by showing them the variety of offers we have, this is more likely than if we pay out cash and possibly just attract freeroll hunters that never invest any of their own money to play.