Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

For me works all fine. What tour do you miss?

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

The Omaha freeroll that i usually play in the morning when i get up

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

There is a freeroll at 7.05 and 13.05 (I don't know when do you wake upVery Happy). It was an update today so try to download the client again. Btw, did you received any betting freeroll ticket?

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Was talking about the one at 7 a.m.Smile)..Most likely it's just a local issue...I'll wait till later tonight when the new september missions and uo slot is added and check after

0 Likes
Andrew Rank 16
Rank 16

@AndreiBN wrote:

Was talking about the one at 7 a.m.Smile)..Most likely it's just a local issue...I'll wait till later tonight when the new september missions and uo slot is added and check after

If you're Romanian, it's a local issue.  We had last minute concern that some of our promos were now not allowed under Romanian legisilation.  One of the consequences was that freerolls were hidden from Romanians overnight.  I'm pretty sure they'll be opened again this morning, but it depends on what the legal guys say when they're in the office in a bit.

0 Likes
wwaanneess Rank 17
Rank 17

other people with login problems atm? getting a black lobby screen without chance to fill in login & pas Sad

edit: works fine now, think it was internet stuff here, never mind

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@cris1285

On which place did you finished in Squid's freeroll tonight?At some point we were very close .Finished on the 5th..KK curse hit me again

0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

I dont remember what place, but i received 3 euros, so about 10th. The all-in time killed me. Smile

You know what, they dealt your missing K on my table... I had AQ, all-in right away. K2 (low stack) and KQ suited calls. Flop: Qxx turn x river K, hehe.

Congrats on your win, about 15-20 euros?  

0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

You`ve been Andreev @AndreiBN

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

@cris1285

No,was playing with TransilvaniD.