The poker chit chat

JeppeL

Anyone watching the stream - has David stopped talking about his tooth yet...? I feel really bad for him, seems like he's in a lot of pain (and maybe a little high on painkillers, lol). Poor guy though. :sad: But I really hate that kind of thing so had to turn off the sound or I'm going to get nightmares... :scared: So please give me a heads-up if he's talking about something else now. 😛

• Like 3

@Valkyrie wrote:

Anyone watching the stream - has David stopped talking about his tooth yet...? I feel really bad for him, seems like he's in a lot of pain (and maybe a little high on painkillers, lol). Poor guy though. :sad: But I really hate that kind of thing so had to turn off the sound or I'm going to get nightmares... :scared: So please give me a heads-up if he's talking about something else now. 😛

He stopped for now 😃

• Like 3

@AndreiBN wrote:

I do have it..but we are not allowed anymore to post it here..You have to watch his stream on Twicht to get it...As a hint..is the same as last week and two weeks ago :)

Sorry @AndreiBN I didn't know. I was having trouble getting Twitch up & working but it's fine now. Won't happen again.

• Like 1
Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !

images.jpg.ad3a771e7c53e59f81c55638c49da68a.jpg

The KK curse is definitely real. First in the Community Posts Milestone Freeroll & then in the UO Freeroll. That will be a grand total of three for the day, if we count this afternoons 1... WTF ? Is it possible. 2 of the 3, I made a set with my kings & still went down. I can't believe it...actually, I'm a believer now ! As long as I play poker I will never play KK again, I swear it. LOL

images.png.2e278d534b1eb4a7bfef0730a37dce87.png

• Like 2

No ways... First game of the day & guess what. Really close to the money. Get KK again & I'm thinking their is no ways it can happen again, right ? Wrong !!! My KK + K on the flop was once again killed by a donkey/fish/maniac call it what you want who played 5 7 unsuited & made a full house. I'm so over it... Never, never.... NEVER EVER playing KK again, seriously !

I find it really funny that it's always the robot looking avatar that's involved with the KK curse  LMAO

doodoo.PNG.926fee3f143e400dd2dc24319d6e39fe.PNG

• Like 1

There is a new tournament in the schedule tonight called 'Sunday Countdown', 10e buyin with 1k added. Description says that it is going to be on every week until the release of the new client.

A lot of you guys are probably already in but just in case there is a 1 Hour late reg period. Dont miss out on the insane value.

TY Unibet! :D

• Like 1
Not actually Old.

Hahahahahaha   you right, I should look on the bright side of things... thanx for the reminder. I'm usually very positive  😉  👍 If I keep it up, I have to get into the money sometime LMAO !

• Like 1

Yeah, that's the right attitude 👼 - the great thing about freerolls is that you can't actually lose any money, no matter how unlucky you are, but you can always improve your game skills + now with the added bounties you can win even without getting in the money 😆

• Like 2

Yup... & with all the extra cents/sense I can see there are going to be way more people in the centroll & the 250 jackpot tourneys. I think the bounty format has brought more people to the game.

• Like 2

@OldBurf wrote:

There is a new tournament in the schedule tonight called 'Sunday Countdown', 10e buyin with 1k added. Description says that it is going to be on every week until the release of the new client.

A lot of you guys are probably already in but just in case there is a 1 Hour late reg period. Dont miss out on the insane value.

TY Unibet! :D

We're doing this partly to say sorry for delaying 2.0.  It's called the Countdown as it's counting down to the release, so the last one will run on the last Sunday of November.

• Like 4
Former head of poker @ Unibet

Was waiting for the registration on the freeroll at 18:05 CET to open,and just went to grab a drink...and by the time i came back,4 minutes later...it was already full with 750 players 🤣

This bounties created madness :D

• Like 5
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"