Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ares263 Rank 13
Rank 13

Yes ... They should donate their prizes to the community.  :smileylol::smileylol:

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@AndreiBN wrote:

If @BonusPater and @Jeppe-Unibet will win this tournament and 2nd place,you should give a bonus to all the members of the community Smile) Very Happy

If we do manage to finish 1st and 2nd, we'll arrange a € 1000 freeroll Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

!stream :robottongue:

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Didn't manage to set up a stream for this one, but will probably do it for the next one Smile

Currently chipleader Smile

update1.PNG

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Didn't last very long. After one very unlucky and one very stupid all-in, I'm out Smile

0 Likes
SkilfulPoker Rank 18
Rank 18

Unlucky! At least you had a good view of the race track! Smile

cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

Im not sleepy yet. 250 GTD four for midnight anyone? Im in, lets go!

0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

@cris1285 wrote:

Im not sleepy yet. 250 GTD four for midnight anyone? Im in, lets go!

The first half an hour was very good, than like a desert, nothing at all. When i finally had good hands, even those let me down (AJ vs AK) and i experienced again, that KK is cursed (vs JCool. Sleeping time, better luck tomorrow. 

wwaanneess Rank 17
Rank 17

can we get a peak of the september promo's already?

0 Likes
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Are there any updates going on with the poker client lobby?Can't find a lot of regular tournaments in there ...or is just my case?

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"