cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

80% of the time higher in chips wins Annoyed  i'm pretty sure this is for speeding the game and ending it

bnv.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

and off course he hits the right card on the turn,we have to finish the game fast,fast,fast... Veryangry

werttt.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@AdrianN_MP Will def have a look into this before buying anything, still a way off before I can get the €500 play through, prob Xmas but it's good to know what when and how Ok

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hearing about Brocky. I hope he owes money to some really bad guys. All I have to say is: that guy was a real jerk!

Let's hope we won't ever hear anything from him again. UB and community is better off without him. 

Just saying...

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Boby wrote:

80% of the time higher in chips wins Annoyed  i'm pretty sure this is for speeding the game and ending it

@Boby You have to understand one thing, there is no need to speed up the game in tournaments - each structure has its own duration - that's what you have blind levels for.These are your personal feelings, probably everyone had them regardless of the poker room. Keep playing and I guarantee you that after a while you will laugh at these postsCool

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@Argevolen wrote:

дабл.pngэээээ.jpg

Week of pain!Annoyed

Real pain starts when you get a Super Double Trouble Freeroll Rofl

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@P0kerM0nk wrote:

@Argevolen wrote:

дабл.pngэээээ.jpg

Week of pain!Annoyed

Real pain starts when you get a Super Double Trouble Freeroll Rofl

I know )))

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Przechwytywanie.PNG

RoflVeryangry

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist