Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack wrote:

How the ticket hunt is going @cris1285 ? We were table ducks in arms at freerolls in the previous days.

@psrquack , yep i saw you on the 18:15 freeroll, on saturday i think. I dont play much freerolls as before, its not really motivating when there are 750 people and 7 ITM, however i like the bounties. But the 10 am and the 22 pm tournaments have no bounties, there are only two omaha editions (and one is too late), so really im not in the mood to play them. I played 1-2 a day recently... but i need to boost the bankroll for the upcoming UOS, so i should move my duckass Rofl I got one ticket last week, a CG ticket on the late omaha, not much. 

You are doing good in your "Third attempt", just get the duck out of the betting site Laugh

GN1991 Rank 12
Rank 12

Finally, my hard work pays off LaughCapture.PNG23.PNG

Sienimyrkytys Rank 10
Rank 10

Do anyone else have problems with registration to SNGs

0 Likes
bizarre12 Rank 13
Rank 13

Yes, same here. Some MTTs are canceled too. Wonder

0 Likes
Sienimyrkytys Rank 10
Rank 10

Okay, I guess there are bigger issues because all my tables we're closed and I got some payouts from those... I needed only two more SNGs to make all the UO spins Waterfall

Ja-z-Polszy Rank 15
Rank 15

Nice stack in 2000€ Black Hole Waterfallhole.JPG

What happened tonight ?

Veni,Vidi,Vici
TriFold Rank 7
Rank 7

does anybody know what happened to the PLO 2€ rebuy at 15:15 today? 

0 Likes
TriFold Rank 7
Rank 7
... the "Sputnik" in case of timezone-confusion
0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Hi guys,

wasn't in the mood for playing poker today,but have already been registered for E37 with the ticket that was about to expire.... and didn't regret!

IN THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
UOS E37.png

As You can see,we also have a two members still alive...
@Neumanriel  and @MetalWolf !
I already knew that "Neumanriel"  is a very good player but have no idea how this noob manage to finish in the money?!

Good luck both,and congrats on a 2nd place Neumanriel, in advance,as first is already reserved!  Wink

Worth to mention,also alive in E39... 

E39.png

Open Your lobby guys and cheer for Your favorite/s!

XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Tagging a few members,but all are more than welcome to comment!

@Neumanriel , @MetalWolf , @triceraatopp , @sgriff , @Esir ...

Have this interesting hand from E37 also,so if you guys could help me decide if this was a good/best played move as I am not that good 6-max player,neither regular at this stake..1.png

2.png

Action went... Check/Call

3.png

4.png

5.png

RESULT...

Spoiler
result.png