Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

This topic is for all your everyday small poker conversations Smile Post here if you're playing a Unibet tournament or cash game and want to know if other community members are playing the same, or if you'd just like to know what other players are up to on any given day Smile

As requested by you - the community - in this suggestion thread, the topic will always appear at the top of the poker page. We hope you'll find it useful and that you'll enjoy hanging out Smile

Reply
1,570 REPLIES
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

How many of you play the €500 betting freeroll? I have to admit I have played quite a few of them , often it's bingoplay but some players seems to be taking them seriously , like me . :manwink:

Good luck tonight !  

 

Reply
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

startelver wrote:

How many of you play the €500 betting freeroll? I have to admit I have played quite a few of them , often it's bingoplay but some players seems to be taking them seriously , like me . :manwink:

Good luck tonight !  

 


Good luck mate, I will be playing it too. :smileyhappy:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
Reply
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

600 GTD Daily 4 in ten minutes. Im in, anyone else? 

 

Reply
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

cris1285 wrote:

600 GTD Daily 4 in ten minutes. Im in, anyone else? 

 


I might hop in just before tourny closes. 1 Hour 35 minutes of late registration. :smileyvery-happy:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
Reply
startelver Rank 18
Rank 18

The freeroll is not starting , whats going on ? 

Edit. Had to restart the room .  I was sitting on an empty table . 

AQs vs A2 and I'm out after 1 hand , thanks.

 

Reply
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

startelver wrote:

The freeroll is not starting , whats going on ? 


I've been playing it for the past 25 minutes. Try restarting the client. You might have blinded down quite a bit by now though.

Out in 79th. 1€ SNG :smileyindifferent:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
Reply
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

Magicadil wrote:

cris1285 wrote:

600 GTD Daily 4 in ten minutes. Im in, anyone else? 

 


I might hop in just before tourny closes. 1 Hour 35 minutes of late registration. :smileyvery-happy:


How did you finish? I finished 7th, for 27 euro. Not bad,but i was the chipleader for an hour, but A6 won over my AK w flush (4 on the board...), so i lost about half of my chips. Anyway, i didnt loose hehe. 

Reply
Magicadil Rank 25
Rank 25

cris1285 wrote:

Magicadil wrote:

cris1285 wrote:

600 GTD Daily 4 in ten minutes. Im in, anyone else? 

 


I might hop in just before tourny closes. 1 Hour 35 minutes of late registration. :smileyvery-happy:


How did you finish? I finished 7th, for 27 euro. Not bad,but i was the chipleader for an hour, but A6 won over my AK w flush (4 on the board...), so i lost about half of my chips. Anyway, i didnt loose hehe. 


Barely squeaked in to the money. I registered with less than a minute remaining. Grats on the 7th place. :smileyhappy:

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
Reply
FreedoM Rank 21
Rank 21

Hope to see u guys at this tournament!

BeachLife.png

For me i think this will be like the last MTT in a while, monday i start work :catwink:

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Reply