The poker chit chat

JeppeL

I'm out of the "€4 - €250 Daily Deepstack" ---> JJvsAK last hand before the break :| i've seen the player shove random 100bb+ like 7-10 times but nobody called, good call ?? bad call ?? or in the middle ?? i mean it was the last hand, people do stupid ❀️β™₯️❀️ last hand before the break in the co/bu, i was in the sb or bb idk :P had 50bb+
  • Like 1

I'm out of the "€4 - Jackpot Hold'Em 2 €400 GTD" ---> Key Hands: KKvsT4 boom i lost xD 2.5raise from utg i 3bet the btn calls with T4o utg folds, i bet the flop xTx the guy insta allins i tank a little call turn 4 river x FFS xD so go 2 another hand JJ in the bb vs sb KK xD c'mon is this for real :( and finally i try 2 squeeze a AGGRO player xD with KJs lol what do you know he plays every hand and he actually has AK vs me XD damn.
  • Like 1

Thanks guys 🀣 I'm trying hard to win a UO Package,so i don't have to buy in directly,but i'm faaar from that moment.

ο»ΏΒ I would ask you for the dogsitter position,but i'm pretty sure i'll see you in Bucharest in December :D

ο»ΏΒ Let's win some UO Packages and show them the romanian hospitality in december :D

• Like 4
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Btw try the €2 satties or the €1 with 3 buy ins. I'm starting a little challenge from €20 with 10 shots for the €2 satties. My goal is to reach the next level at least 3 times. If so I will exchange to tickets to €2's and keep the remaining one(s) and will start the 10 shot again. I want to repeat that till I reach the 10*€10 tickets.

• Like 1

ο»ΏΒ Thanks mate :D But it still feels so faaaar away that UO Package....lost like 3 times in the last month in the 250UO tourney and seems like i just can't go further from there....but it always nice to give it a go when you start from 0 :D

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"