Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CuteRaven Rank 10
Rank 10

I was taking shots today at 10 NL. I ended down about 2 and a half buyins at the end of the four hour session (playing 4 tables) but I was down a lot more at one point (about 5-6 buyins).

Anyway it was pretty fun, with a lot of action, and here is my favorite hand from the session (that I won of course, why else would it be my favorite :P):

http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/9789039

Some context for the hand: Louise05 was a very loose agressive player. At any given point they were more likely to be bluffing than value betting when betting big imo. They had 4 bet jammed ATo twice against a 3 bet for over 100 BB preflop (once when I had AA and won). I had seen Louise double and tripple barrel bluff for big pots. In addition once I saw Louise05 trap a full house out of position for multiple streets against me (flop check call, turn and river check-check).

Preflop: Because of the small 3 bet I thought Louise had a slightly stronger preflop range than normally, and a range that was pretty broadway card heavy. I think my call is pretty normal

Flop: I have bottom pair on a slightly wet board. Given Louises perceived broadway heavyness and extreme looseness I'm happy to call.

Turn: The 4 is pretty much a blank imo. Louise bets again. At this point I think Louise could have some hands like AT, KTs,TT, 99, 77 and overpairs for value. Louise could almost have any hand that they had preflop as a bluff here too some (a lot) of the time (AK,AQ,AJ,KQ,A8s,KJs,88 etc.). I decide to call the turn because of this, which is quite loose but might be ok in this situation.

River: The river brings 4 to a straight. Louise pretty quickly bets most of their stack for about 3/4 of the pot. I go all in and Louise folds. Louises bet was pretty interesting because of the quick timing and the fact that a lot of hands won't be so happy to bet here (at least not so quickly). I thought it was pretty likely that Louise was bluffing because of everything discussed so far so I went all in. I was a bit worried that my bluff would have no fold equity and Louise would decide to call anyway with a bluff that happened to have a better hand strength (Like A9). Or that Louise had bet instantly with something like a set not thinking about the 4 to a straight and would just call their hand off. Luckily for me Louise folds and I win a big pot. Louise needs to fold 38% of the time for the bluff to brak even (based on redchips fold equity calculator with an estimated 0% equity when called) which sounds like enough for sure. I didn't have time to do such a deep analysis at the time of course because I was 4 tabling but these are the rough reasons for my play. It might be a really bad play but it was fun to make anyway :P

psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

Please help me guys! How could 0,02 chips on 6 max table happen?

interesting.png

FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Leo-Unibet Hey man, i find myself in a bit of a pinch with the 500eu Betting Freeroll, so i bet yesterday evening and got 1 ticket after the Freeroll ran and now i bet again and i got another ticket, but they have 6 day life span and with the registration for the freeroll opening 1hr pre start its just not working, one of them will expire before i get to use it, its possible to make it like the double trouble 1 day open reg or make the life span of the tickets 9 days? Curios what everyone else thinks of this. Happyshy

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@FreedoM wrote:

@Leo-Unibet Hey man, i find myself in a bit of a pinch with the 500eu Betting Freeroll, so i bet yesterday evening and got 1 ticket after the Freeroll ran and now i bet again and i got another ticket, but they have 6 day life span and with the registration for the freeroll opening 1hr pre start its just not working, one of them will expire before i get to use it, its possible to make it like the double trouble 1 day open reg or make the life span of the tickets 9 days? Curios what everyone else thinks of this. Happyshy

Hello @FreedoM  , I have changed the registration time on betting freerolls so players can register for a longer time pre start. Your tickets are also extended so you have enough time to use them  

FreedoM Rank 22
Rank 22

@Leo-Unibet wrote:

@FreedoM wrote:

Hello @FreedoM  , I have changed the registration time on betting freerolls so players can register for a longer time pre start. Your tickets are also extended so you have enough time to use them  

Thank You! Lovekiss

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

Please help me guys! How could 0,02 chips on 6 max table happen?

interesting.png

Any thoughts to this @Leo-Unibet , @Patric-Unibet ? Thanks.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey @psrquack ,

I checked the hand history of that player and it happened from some split pots, he was first at .67, then .51 which then went to .02. So all good there.

Thanks

Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack @FreedoM @fele007 
Intrested in DSO ? We're daily fliping away some low value tickets. Keep an eye out for "€6 DSO Freeroll"  

Nat_poker18 Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi can i get all my MTT results emailed to me please if yous still do that. Thanks alot Smile

0 Likes