Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9

The new time change is atrocious. Please do smth about it.

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Bufni wrote:

The new time change is atrocious. Please do smth about it.

Really appreciate all the feedback guys! But, please try to keep it constructive and detailed. A post like the above is useless to us, when we're going to review the feedback later and potentially make some tweaks. 

Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

In omaha cashgames i keep sitting out all the time. Not enough time to choose what would i do. Playing is not fun anymore, just stressing. If the industry is moving this way, why should unibet? Keep poker fun, like you have done.

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Not enough time to act preflop for me (nl cash games). Need 3-5 sec more or may be sound warning before timeout sitout is too late

Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Please change the position of the "fold to any bet" button!
The button is exactly above the "'fold" "call" button. You can accidentally click these buttons when the person in front of you performs his action a millisecond before you click the "press to fold button". That is why I avoid the "fold to any bet" button when only the person in front of me has to make his move

Highlighted
Rank 4
Rank 4

I agree these changes have made the games less fun. You have no time to check stack sizes, look over a past hand, think about bet sizing... Or even think about the hand in progress! Its just made everything a mad rush, hoping not to be sat out!

I really hope you revert to the old timings! 

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

Agreed!!! It just makes it hard to play more than a couple tables at once. You spend what couple seconds you have in the hope you click the timer in time!!! Never mind think about what you wanna do hehe

With a shot clock LIVE you get at least 20 seconds pre, and you're playing ONE table!!! hehe

Other than that, keep up the good work peeps! : )

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Highlighted
Rank 3
Rank 3

After reducing the timbank, it became impossible to play! When playing, you are constantly stressed. In particular, when you pause at a certain hand on all other tables, the cards go to pass and you sit and wait for several minutes of your turn. (I play 6 tables, earlier 7-Cool. Increase your rake, reduce the number of tables, but make poker a comfortable game. I will look for another room for the game.

Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

Today I tried to play 4PL  on 4 tables. This is impossible, I just do not have time to click. I'm not talking about thinking Smile

Highlighted

I agree with the posters above. Used to play 4-6 plo tables and now 4 seems to be the max I can handle. And still keep sit outing. I'm forced to play tighter and close short handed tables. Not fun. If Unibet can't do something to this quickly I just have to move part of my action (raked ~14k€ this year) elsewhere.

0 Likes