Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Florian76 Rank 8
Rank 8

I can't login to poker app....message:autentification failed :C22/H500(token).what is that means??the betting app works fine.the poker app only has this problem.

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Working again (since 14:13 CEST) Smile
0 Likes
Duka Rank 7
Rank 7

Login is sorted now but cash balance isn't. Do we need to send hand histories or will this be sorted?

jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

So the thing is im able to login but all my cash table money are gone. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
We're working on the "lost" transactions
HonGilDon Rank 10
Rank 10

have the same problem with the "lost" money after closing a few tables. Money wasn't received to the main balance.

0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

Now its coming back but one table balance at a time. Problem is i dont know how much should i have since i had 8 tables opened. All i know is ballpark. Its really tilting me right now Scared

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
@jerry, all transactions will go through, just with a delay. There'll be a check at the end to make sure everything adds up. I can check your account manually as well Smile
0 Likes
jerry Rank 19
Rank 19

@Stubbe-Unibet

Thank you. You know i think i was little down but with last big win i had hope that im up. Then this happen and now im confused. Im pretty sure all will be fine, just like i said didnt know the actual bankroll stand before the downtime Cheeky

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert
@jerry, all looks good; the amounts match up Smile
0 Likes