Rank 4

I would like to set a private game up for Friday 10th 

Private only to my friends who have a password

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi, 

Can you add Brophy to the Scramblers open tournament at 8pm this evening please.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 8
Rank 8

Hi, 

I tried sending a pm yesterday to try and get our tournament set up again for 8pm tonight (9pm CET) with the only change being 6 seater tables. 

Also if it was less hassle could we just have the tournament added every night?  We should always have more than 6 playing most nights.

Thanks again

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 6
Rank 6

Really sorry missed one player off could you add CannonbALLIN to heaton Covid poker at 21.30 CET thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Hey guys. Just want to let you know that I don't have time to set up new tournaments or make changes to existing ones, this weekend. Sorry, but I'm moving to a new flat (and I'm supposed to be off on weekends Smile )

There's a chance I can find a bit of time tomorrow, but no promises Smile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 9
Rank 9
Hi mate, new user here.

Is the only way to setup these private games through here and yourself?

Thanks in advance and good luck with the move!
0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm looking to set up a private tournament for tomorrow at 6.30pm UK. Don't have a list of user names because most of them don't have uni bet like myself until todays. Only site thats letting people make and join a tournament on all devices. Please let me know asap

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Hi,

Is anyone else setting up private games ? I messaged yesterday looking to set up our 3rd game with you guys. we are all comitted for tonight - can someone assist please ?

Can we have a game - same structure as Wednesday. 

Bedford private

7.30pm BST (8.30 CET)

£20 buy in

15k stack 

£20 rebuy for the first hour 

Names:

OliverWright

Lukencass

Bigno8

Dmoz14

abelrawdog

Jokerdooby

TullowH

adamwilson

Samcox231

Redrick86

Mightychewie

Fireben7

ML742

Revilo1983

Ratchetman83

HusterGeorge

Walk1990

Thanks alot for your efforts.

Ollie

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Has anybody managed to speak/organise a private game with anybody else ? Whilst the main person takes some deserved time off !

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Ate too much and need a break Rofl so I'll take a look at your requests now. Not sure I can manage all, but I'll update you here and by PM.
0 Likes