cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

EDITrequests for private tournaments are now to be submitted through this link: http://customerexperience.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8jP1o4TlxR2FgUtRequests in this thread will not be dealt with. 

For a limited period of time, private tournaments are rake free (you don't pay any fee)!

With live poker being a serious challenge these days, we've decided to help you play your home games on your online home turf. 

All you need to do is write the request in this thread, and we'll set up the tournament within 48 hours. Please take note of the following limitations:

• We require a minimum of 6 players for the tournament to run
  • The buyin will have to be a minimum of € 1 and maximum € 50

What we need from you:

• Desired tournament name
  • Tournament start date and time (CET)
  • Buyin (€1-€50)
  • Format (freezeout, rebuy, PKO, KO). If rebuy, specify for home long/intil what level.
  • 6 or 9 seat tournament
  • Level up time/tournament speed and starting stack (only the default blind structure can be used - check any existing tournament in the client)

You can play the private poker tournament with your friends on all devices; mobile (Android and iOS apps) and desktop (Mac/OSX and Windows). There's even a browser client also supporting Linux operating systems.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• We reserve the right to cancel any tournament
  • Collusion and chip dumping is stricly forbidden and will be dealt with as usual, according to the poker terms and conditions
  • Unibet reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
  • Unibet general Terms and Conditions apply.
333 REPLIES 333
Highlighted
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hello,

would like to organise private poker tournament with some of my friends this week saturday evening.

How to proceed?

Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

All you need to do is write the request in this thread, and we'll set up the tournament within 48 hours. 

•  

What we need from you:

• Desired tournament name
  • List of player aliases to invite to the tournament (only these players will see the tournament in the client)
  • Tournament start date and time (CET)
  • Buyin (€1-€50)
  • Format (freezeout, rebuy, PKO, KO)

@HooSaikkonen  terv hoo moilanen Very Happy

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Possible to make buy in & price ou tikiets?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Would like some private with this community, with KO or PKO - buy-in about 1-5€, who is with me? Wink

God bless you all!
Highlighted
Rank 11
Rank 11

@Ozzyholik wrote:

Would like some private with this community, with KO or PKO - buy-in about 1-5€, who is with me? Wink

I'm with you, happy to take your money. Very Happy

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
@Livertool, yes, that can be arranged Smile
@HooSaikkonen, need at least a list of player aliases, the buy and the start date and time.
Highlighted
Rank 3
Rank 3

Buy 50€

Date and time: Saturday 28.3.2020 19 CET

Myself + 5 of my friends to join (will let you know the aliases)

Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@Ozzyholik wrote:

I'll be happy to let you share some of my chips. Rofl

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

Would it be possible to make a team tournament? @Stubbe-Unibet  You know,like you setup one few months ago for UAT team.

I really enjoyed playing that format and think community users would like it as well. Smile

Highlighted
Rank 14
Rank 14

Dear @Stubbe-Unibet ,

is it possible to hide this kind of tournaments in the lobby please?

The amuont of private tournaments is too damn high!Wonder

0 Likes