Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Babyjcc2828 Rank 10
Rank 10
GothMoth Rank 17
Rank 17

I've played a new Sputnik Omaha too yesterday Cool

@Leo-Unibet  is it going to be daily/weekly or it was just a test?

The €2 buy-in is well-chosen since the rebuys will be numerous Laugh  The €100 GTD was nearly tripled !

It seems there is a high demand for various PLO tournaments. Few days ago there were two Omaha Shooting Stars at the same time(glitch or a test maybe) and only one of them had slight overlay.

The Calypso is a very good addition to the schedule too and a €5 buy-in one will  be played by many I think.

Keep up the good work Smile

0 Likes
Unibet Poker Expert Leo-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@GothMoth wrote:

I've played a new Sputnik Omaha too yesterday Cool

@Leo-Unibet  is it going to be daily/weekly or it was just a test?

The €2 buy-in is well-chosen since the rebuys will be numerous Laugh  The €100 GTD was nearly tripled !

It seems there is a high demand for various PLO tournaments. Few days ago there were two Omaha Shooting Stars at the same time(glitch or a test maybe) and only one of them had slight overlay.

The Calypso is a very good addition to the schedule too and a €5 buy-in one will  be played by many I think.

Keep up the good work Smile

@GothMoth The Omaha version of the Sputnik will stay, at least as long player likes it

meszarospal Rank 8
Rank 8
GothMoth Rank 17
Rank 17

@Leo-Unibet  I've just finshed the night multiverse about which I had written a lenghty post:

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/General-Poker/Multiverse-and-Singularity-Tournaments/m-p/202213#M...

To my unpleasant surprise it is now 6-seat Disappointed

I guess this will only increase the all-in plays to a greater extent...

This was one of my favourite tourneys despite/because it's quite crazy with all the bingo-players and the numerous rebuys. And there are not many 9-seat multiverses anyway.

Now it's just one of the many...

Any plans to reverse it to 9-seat if there are less players in the next weeks/months?

Or maybe to switch one of the other multiverses to 9-seat?

0 Likes
Farseer Rank 12
Rank 12

+1 for 9-max.

+1 for more rebuys.

I actually prefer rather shallow stacks, both pre- and after add-on. So turbo rebuys + some regular speed higher buy-in rebuys (maybe 20€+r) could make me try to add Unibet to my regular schedule.

Even better if late registration and rebuy-period are synonchrised, I occasionally miss add-on because there's no option for auto add-on and it is super annoying. It would be easier to note when late registration closes simultaneously.

Samuraichikk Rank 10
Rank 10
XY Rank 17
Rank 17
XY Rank 17
Rank 17
Unibet Poker Expert Patric-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@XY, the turbo, normal and deep has to do with the length of the tournament and not the length of the blind/structure.

It is a bit confusing I must admit, as it's not speed but length.

Thanks