Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
successlaw Rank 15
Rank 15

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Are we goind to have those frenzy freerolls every friday from now ? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
@successlaw, no, but it's possible we'll do it this Friday as well. It's to test some client changes ahead of the next release, so it's not going to be a regular thing Smile
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Get ready for another Friday Freeroll Frenzy, on a Thursday Very Happy
We've got 3 extra freerolls tonight at 20:00, 20:10 and 20:20 CET. Two of them with bounties.

As with the previous ones, I'd love to get screenshots of any issues you might experience Smile
Reply
Unibet Poker Expert Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert

@psrquack, exactly Smile

For how long did it show like this?

0 Likes
Reply
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack, exactly Smile

For how long did it show like this?


Disappeared when I went back to the main lobby.

0 Likes
Reply
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@psrquack wrote:

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@psrquack, exactly Smile

For how long did it show like this?


Disappeared when I went back to the main lobby.


But it was red for hour at least. I thought i was banned from freerolls cause of that Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@Livertool wrote:


But it was red for hour at least. I thought i was banned from freerolls cause of that Tongue


Me too, but later I have realized that means no registration available yet.Cheeky

Reply
successlaw Rank 15
Rank 15
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:
Get ready for another Friday Freeroll Frenzy, on a Thursday Very Happy
We've got 3 extra freerolls tonight at 20:00, 20:10 and 20:20 CET. Two of them with bounties.

As with the previous ones, I'd love to get screenshots of any issues you might experience Smile

Only real "issues" i had tonight were not finishing ITM and/or eliminating atleast one person in all 3 of these tournaments ... Disappointed

Reply