Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

I assume is the bounty tourney correct? I would shove too, especially if the BB guy is a maniac, he would raise me if i just call. But yeah, im a fun player Laugh What did you do? GL!

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@cris1285: i can't find the bounties. Are you sure it is a bounty tourney?

0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@cris1285 @psrquack @GR1ZZL3R  singularity 1euro ...

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

If there is no added information (for example you are sitting on the hot seat) and because it is not a bounty tournament and you can't double up, but you can win only 1/3 of your total stack and you put only the ante and the SB in the pot and with the call you will give an calling odds/steal opportunity with rr allin for the BB and you have healthy stack so I can't see any reason why you should call this. My vote goes to fold.

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@pinki wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R @Silver1 @MadAdo  and others ... your move  ?

JJhand.jpg

ofcouse call Rofl

Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

i m in but if no say your nickname i no will play Smile

pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@psrquack all info is in box ./..   position and how many lefto to ITM ... this is decent stack for ITM but still  ...

psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

@pinki wrote:

your move  ?

JJhand.jpg

This is my fault, but I see that kattila2017 has cards too and there is at least one player (the sunflower or so) in the hand. So if both of them folded and it's your turn then i say also a fold. I saw too many times that move (going allin preflop) with KK or AA.

0 Likes
pinki Rank 21
Rank 21

@Merenitsu  its doesn't matterSmile  im playing everyday with diffrent ...  Bahyra :Smile

@psrquack its my turn ... nobody else only BB and meSmile

0 Likes