Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

star players.PNG


 

Sad!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Reply
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

star players.PNG


Really sad!

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

 

stars.PNG

Man, I'm wondering whether Stubbe will be competitive this fantasy season...LaughVery Happy

 

giphy

 

giphy

 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Reply
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@WuDu wrote:

Man, I'm wondering whether Stubbe will be competitive this fantasy season...LaughVery Happy

 


I think he will be playing 2. bundesliga fantasy all by himself next year Cheeky

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
Highlighted
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Livertool wrote:

@WuDu wrote:

Man, I'm wondering whether Stubbe will be competitive this fantasy season...LaughVery Happy

 


I think he will be playing 2. bundesliga fantasy all by himself next year Cheeky


Yup Laugh

I hope everyone reads the rules section.

It makes a huge difference in points if you manage to use the substitutions and also changing the star players on a close to optimal way ( subs/changes are allowed throughout the matchweek ).

Reply
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

ticktock.gif

 

9 more hours until the kickoff!

 

I know everyone that' have joined so far, except "RONI" and "-Manchin". Care to share who you guys are? Happyshy

0 Likes
Reply
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

lastchance.png

Last call! Just over an hour to the kickoff.

We have 14 players now. Thanks for joining everyone and let's have a good one Thumbs Up

 

And @WuDu,  you asked for a reminder. "trump2020" may need your attention Smile

Reply
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@Purps wrote:

lastchance.png

Last call! Just over an hour to the kickoff.

We have 14 players now. Thanks for joining everyone and let's have a good one Thumbs Up

 

And @WuDu,  you asked for a reminder. "trump2020" may need your attention Smile


@Purps Thumbs Up

Thanks, I made some minor changes. Some players are a little shaky to start tomorrow. Are we posting our teams here?

Bayern today with no offensive option on the bench after Goretzka injured himself! Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
Reply
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Strange point system. Kimmich got 8 points thou draw and two goals allowed? But i'll take it Very Happy

How can you see other's teams?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Reply
Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Livertool wrote:

Strange point system. Kimmich got 8 points thou draw and two goals allowed? But i'll take it Very Happy

How can you see other's teams?


You can see where the points came from when you hover over the number of points he got. I had Kimmich all last season and I can't remember him getting that few points that many times...

I think you can see other teams only after the gameweek is over... Not too sure about that though.

Peace

Reply