Jump to content

Bundesliga Fantasy 2019 - 2020


Purps
 Share

Recommended Posts


@Purps wrote:


@WuDu wrote:

 

@Purps 

However in the end, your Ginkiewicz for Horn move didn't net you that many points.


3 points is 3 points. That may be the margin that I end up crushing you with 😏


Just don't forget to take him out this week! Might be expensive for you...

What do you say? Upgrading Schulz to Hakimi or finding someone to replace Antwi-Adjei with? :atisfied:

 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's lonely at the top! Should I play with 10 guys now to make it a little more interesting here? :laugh:

fant.thumb.png.65ee1d8b22a93d2570df9a7ee4be2d43.png

 

 

 

  • Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Livertool wrote:


@WuDu wrote:

It's lonely at the top! Should I play with 10 guys now to make it a little more interesting here? :laugh:

fant.thumb.png.2d2e7d574785ceda25fb287304f358b1.png

 

 

 


Now you know how your idol is feeling everyday :Cheeky:


 

Sure, except for the billions of dollars, the finger on the nuke button, the marriage to Melania and whatever playboy bunny he's banging on the side right now...Except for that, the winning never stops! :Rofl:

 

WanPreciousItalianbrownbear-small

 

 

  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

raf.PNG.c4d085e6bd5487dd775ae5c0c06f8fdf.PNG

Havertz has been a fantasy black hole this year, but this guy was a solid pick...:Popeye:

  • Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

fant.thumb.png.88f2228882b256168d8f47eca60b8fc3.png

 

Guys, guys, guys...Everybody finishing behind Ebbe's chosen ones should take a long look in the mirror, asking yourself if your effort level is good enough here. :Laugh:

Also, did you know that on October 7th, everyone gets unlimited transfer for a week? You guys need those! :Smile:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm feeling a little dirty right now! I picked up a smurf this week...:wow:

This matchday could be really interesting, a lot of teams played internationally and some stars might sit or come on as a sub. The BVB usually doesn't really need to rotate much, however you never know. I get the feeling that Alcacer could be sitting this week and Götze starts. However I'm expecting Götze to finally play every week and how did that turn out so far?

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Amine Harit! :dissatisfied:

Witsel was 0,1 M too expensive!

  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

har.PNG.45b2fc6ae0201d3a921df6da699427bd.PNG

Not bad after 45 minutes...I've always been his biggest fan and believed in him...❤️:laugh:

@Stubbe-Unibetis probably not expected to show up at the office for the next few days if the smurfs hold on:

 

s04.thumb.PNG.f2996d13b849a05a85147503d0bd4007.PNG

 

  • Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Purps wrote:

119 points for Stubbe tonight 🆒


If he has Harit as his star player, that's not really that much given the fact that his line-up is probably smurfed out...

Schalke so far with 3 wins against the 3 worst teams in the league (Hertha, SCP, Mainz), a draw at Gladbach and an unlucky loss to Bayern. Very interesting distribution so far. Next week, they travel to Red Bull, would be nice for them to not lose there as well...

  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

@Purps wrote:

 

Unlimited transfers on this round 👍


 

1 transfer was enough for me, I'm pretty satisfied with my team so far and I have a little over 5 M in capspace left.

  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

What do you think Mr @Purps ? Does this team have potential? :laugh:

 

bm.PNG.c88482acc73b144904e8885df88e35dc.PNG

 

 

  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

bundesfantasy.png.54540723ad4594bf000d528a5d9a91e9.png

 

 

The season will cotinue tomorrow with unlimited transfers!

 

Can "Iskander FC" ( who? ) stop WuDu's "trump2020" campaign?

Will "-Manchin" ( who? ) be able to defend the 3rd place against the yours truly and "FC Petoman"?

Will Stubbe's team end up with positive or negative score on a day when Schalke visits Dortmund?

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

 

Guten tag,

 

New season of the official Bundesliga Fantasy  will kick off this Friday :atisfied:

If you took part on the Unibet Community private league last season, you are automatically in it for the  upcoming season also.

New members are more than welcome and you can join the private league by clicking on the following link:

https://fantasy.bundesliga.com/invitations/league_invite/ce347d7995cbe9b2f9f2e5e43bae5920

or, by looking for "Uni Community League" with the search function under "my leagues" and using the password "zerolucky"

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...