AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@AndreiBN wrote:

Australian Open :  Day 5 : 20.01.2017

@5.Ashleigh  Barty - Mona Barthel - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 09:00 CET) Came out of nowhere this Barty and even tho she eliminated Rogers ( the one that send home Halep) don't see her standing any change in front of Barthel.Much more experienced,better player  in my opinion,the german lady will have an easy won tonight,even if the bookies consider her an underdog,this is one bet that i will use for some combos.

@5.Ashleigh  Barty - Mona Barthel - 2 @2.10 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 09:00 CET) Final result  1-2 ( 4-6 ; 6-3 ; 3-6 ) BET- WON

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

I like your analysis @AndreiBN  +1000 for Sevastova Sevastova, i personally think too she will win, she played very well in previous matches and she already beat Muguruza last time at US Open... Garbine i think is upset now and she try to get a revenge, will be a difficult match for Sevastova but i'll predict Sevastova will win in extra set so 2-1 for she...Good luck!

• Like 1

If only Svitolina and Jankovic would win i would take like all of my bets today :waterfall:. Jankovic 7:9 with 50yeard old Sveta, not sure what to think about this :annoyed:. Had her with Cristea and Evans so it would be nice odd. And with Svitolina i was thinking maybe over in gems, or in sets even is a better choice. But in Svitolina accumulator i had also 3.5 sets in Berdych match, and it looks like Berdych already melted 🤣, so... 

I see Sevastova is an Austrian now Laugh:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Australian Open : Day 6 : 21.01.2017 : 

1.Caroline Wozniacki - Johanna Konta - 1 @2.60 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET) Both player are in great form at the moment,so for sure we'll have a extremply interesting match to watch lat in the night.More and more people take very serious Konta and even consider her a posible winner of this Australian Open edition.Well,i'm not among those.I like her tennis,she's so talented,but between those two ,at the moment,i will go for Caroline without any doubt.Missed her in the last years but now she's back on track and i could see her easily into the final next week :)

2.Roberto Bautista Agut - David Ferrer - 2 @2.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 05:30 CET) I'm aware of the fact that David is the underdog in this match,and to be honest,he's definatley not in his best form lately,but i will go with my gut feelings and place a bet on him tonight.Agut will be a extremly difficult opponent,and maybe we'll even see 5 sets in this match,but when you look at the determination and motivation on Ferrer,it's almost impossible not to give him a chance 

3.Pablo Carreno Busta - Denis Istomin - 2 @3.00 on Unibet ( ATP -Australian Open - Melbourne - 05:30 CET) Not much to say anymore about Denis after he send home Djokovic in the previous round.And it's true,most of the times,after a underdog has the match of his life in a Grand Slam,the next one is a fiasco,but really belive this will not be the case with Istomin.Carreno Busta is for sure a beatable player by him,but it will all depend on the mood they will have in the match day.Anyways,don't wanna miss this encounter.

4.Daria Gavrilova - Timea Bacsinszky - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 09:00 CET ) So far, i consider Timea very lucky to still be in this Grand Slam.She had a lot of problems against Giorgi ( which is not playing at all her best tennis lately ) and from what i've seen,she's far away from the form that we've seen like 2 years ago.She's very slow on court,big problems serving,and Daria is almost her opposite.Covers the court so well,runs a lot,good serve and she's growing match by match.

5.Grigor Dimitrov - Richard Gasquet - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 10:30 CET) I like a lot what i've seen lately from Dimitrov.He's getting back to the old days,when she was in top 6-7, and he will be a nice surprise this tournament.The quality of tennis from the frenchman decreased a lot over the last year,and he's kinda past in my opinion.Don't imagine more than 4 sets in this match and i will use this bet along with some combons,because i really belive that Dimitrov will win pretty easy tomorrow morning.

6.Karolina Pliskova - Jelena Ostapenko - 2 @5.50 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 11:00 CET) This is my surprise bet,and not because Pliskova is playing bad,she's actually playing a great tennis in this edition of Australian Open,but it's just that i do belive in another huge upset and Ostapenko is capable of provinding it.

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @2.40 on Unibet :

7.Dominika Cibulkova - Ekaterina Makarova - 1 @1.52 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET ) I'm always imagine how Dominika is in real life.She's like non-stop moving on court,like a Speedy Gonzales,so i really wonder how she behaves when she's not playing tennis.Anyway,good quality tennis again from her,and Makarova is not the kind of player that can cause her problems,if you ask me,so i predict an easy victory in minimum of sets.

8.Maria Sakkari - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 2 @1.58 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Great performance from Lucic Baroni against Radwanska and not sure that she's going to provide any more others,but i'm pretty positive she will go into the next round.In august last year,Sakkari defeated her with 2-0 ,but the situation i think,changed a bit and it will be other way around this time.

• Like 4

Good luck to all of you tonight guys,nice to see that you get involved and enjoy this Australian Open so much.There will be for sure some very interesting heads-up tonight and looking forward to the outcome.Hope we'll make some profit in the end :D

• Like 1

@AndreiBN wrote:

@1.Caroline Wozniacki - Johanna Konta - 1 @2.60 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET) Both player are in great form at the moment,so for sure we'll have a extremply interesting match to watch lat in the night.More and more people take very serious Konta and even consider her a posible winner of this Australian Open edition.Well,i'm not among those.I like her tennis,she's so talented,but between those two ,at the moment,i will go for Caroline without any doubt.Missed her in the last years but now she's back on track and i could see her easily into the final next week :)

@1.Caroline Wozniacki - Johanna Konta - 1 @2.60 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:30 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 3-6 ; 1-6 ) BET - LOST

@AndreiBN wrote:

@7.Dominika Cibulkova - Ekaterina Makarova - 1 @1.52 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET ) I'm always imagine how Dominika is in real life.She's like non-stop moving on court,like a Speedy Gonzales,so i really wonder how she behaves when she's not playing tennis.Anyway,good quality tennis again from her,and Makarova is not the kind of player that can cause her problems,if you ask me,so i predict an easy victory in minimum of sets.

@7.Dominika Cibulkova - Ekaterina Makarova - 1 @1.52 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET Final result 1-2 ( 2-6 ; 7-6 ; 3-6 ) BET - LOST

@AndreiBN wrote:

@8.Maria Sakkari - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 2 @1.58 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Great performance from Lucic Baroni against Radwanska and not sure that she's going to provide any more others,but i'm pretty positive she will go into the next round.In august last year,Sakkari defeated her with 2-0 ,but the situation i think,changed a bit and it will be other way around this time.

@8.Maria Sakkari - Mirjana Lucic Baroni - 2 @1.58 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Final result 1-2 ( 6-3 ; 2-6 ; 3-6 ) BET - WON 

• Like 5

@AndreiBN wrote:

@3.Pablo Carreno Busta - Denis Istomin - 2 @3.00 on Unibet ( ATP -Australian Open - Melbourne - 05:30 CET) Not much to say anymore about Denis after he send home Djokovic in the previous round.And it's true,most of the times,after a underdog has the match of his life in a Grand Slam,the next one is a fiasco,but really belive this will not be the case with Istomin.Carreno Busta is for sure a beatable player by him,but it will all depend on the mood they will have in the match day.Anyways,don't wanna miss this encounter.

@3.Pablo Carreno Busta - Denis Istomin - 2 @3.00 on Unibet ( ATP -Australian Open - Melbourne - 05:30 CET)  Final result 2-3 ( 4-6 ; 6-4 ; 4-6 ; 6-4 ; 2-6 ) BET - WON

• Like 5

If somebody see the 37-shots rally between Nadal and Zverev anywhere on the internet (AO website, fb, twitter, youtube), please share the link. Google recently is not my friend, i didnt find even the matchpoint what Zverev missed in Indian Wells against Nadal... 

@AndreiBN wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

@7.Dominika Cibulkova - Ekaterina Makarova - 1 @1.52 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET ) I'm always imagine how Dominika is in real life.She's like non-stop moving on court,like a Speedy Gonzales,so i really wonder how she behaves when she's not playing tennis.Anyway,good quality tennis again from her,and Makarova is not the kind of player that can cause her problems,if you ask me,so i predict an easy victory in minimum of sets.

@7.Dominika Cibulkova - Ekaterina Makarova - 1 @1.52 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET Final result 1-2 ( 2-6 ; 7-6 ; 3-6 ) BET - LOST

@AndreiBN, i have also imagination about Cibulkova :Inlove: :Cheeky:

http://img.cz.prg.cmestatic.com/media/images/600x338/Jan2016/1829454.jpg?56ef
  • Like 4

@AndreiBN wrote:

@4.Daria Gavrilova - Timea Bacsinszky - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 09:00 CET ) So far, i consider Timea very lucky to still be in this Grand Slam.She had a lot of problems against Giorgi ( which is not playing at all her best tennis lately ) and from what i've seen,she's far away from the form that we've seen like 2 years ago.She's very slow on court,big problems serving,and Daria is almost her opposite.Covers the court so well,runs a lot,good serve and she's growing match by match.

@4.Daria Gavrilova - Timea Bacsinszky - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 09:00 CET ) Final result 2-1 ( 6-3 ; 5-7 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON 

• Like 3

@AndreiBN wrote:

@5.Grigor Dimitrov - Richard Gasquet - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 10:30 CET) I like a lot what i've seen lately from Dimitrov.He's getting back to the old days,when she was in top 6-7, and he will be a nice surprise this tournament.The quality of tennis from the frenchman decreased a lot over the last year,and he's kinda past in my opinion.Don't imagine more than 4 sets in this match and i will use this bet along with some combons,because i really belive that Dimitrov will win pretty easy tomorrow morning.

@5.Grigor Dimitrov - Richard Gasquet - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 10:30 CET) Final result 3-0 ( 6-3 ; 6-2 ; 6-4 ) BET - WON 

• Like 1

Australian Open : Day 7 : 22.01.2017:

1.Robert Bautista Agut - Milos Raonic - 1 @3.80 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) Do belive that we can see an upset in this match from Agut.Raonic so far gives the impression that he is struggeling in every match and he's done it over the last months.Maybe i also this to happen,because it's about time to see some new names in the final stages of a Grand Slam from time to time.

2.Gael Monfils - Rafael Nadal - 1 @3.70 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) To be honest,i don't really like Nadal,not because he doens't have so much talent,but because it's a player that's extremply annoying to watch,especially when he is serving.All the things that he does before serving are sooo iritating and to see them every single time,it's to much for me.Gael is definately a one men show.If you look at the highlights from his today's match against Kohlschreiber,you'll understand what i'm talking about.He plays for the people,for the audience and it's impossible not to love this guy.Such a huge potential,but couldn't find the way to be in top 4.At the moment,if he's in a good day,he can beat anyone without any problems,so hopefully,he can send home Nadal at the end of this match.

3.Mona Barthel - Venus Williams - 1 @3.00 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 02:30 CET) Think Venus is kinda tired at this edition of Australian Open.Yes,it's true,she won all her matches so far in minimum of sets,but didn't look very confident in my opinion.On the other hand ,i see a Mona Barthel very powefull,intelligent and with a desire to come back in the elite tennis after her health problems,due to which,she was even thinking that she can't play tennis anymore last year,and now she is here having such a great performance.The key to this match will be the first set,where Venus has always problems.If Mona manages to win the first set,think she will get the victory as well.

4.Stansilas Wawrinka - Andreas Seppi - 2 @7.00 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 04:00 CET) From what i've seen so far from Stan,he is quite far from his top form,but there were a lot of situations where a player managed to get into the final stages of a Grand Slam even without playing his/her best tennis.He was pretty lucky so far,if you ask me,he should have been already out from the second round,but this is the talent of big players :) Seppi doesn't have anything to lose in this match,so i'm guessing he will be extremly relaxed and just enjoy tennis.I belive we can see another huge upsets tomorrow.

5.Sorana Miahela Cirstea - Garbine Muguruza Blanco - 1 @4.20 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 06:00 CET) With players such Muguruza you can never know for sure what to predict.She can leave the impression that she is playing a bad tennis,but in the end she will still win it.At least,this is what i've seen from her so far.Even so,i do think that she needs so time to fully recover and play best quality tennis.In this round for Sorana any match from now on it's like a bonus one.She's done so well this edition of Australian Open,that no matter what will be the outcome of this match,she will still be happy.But i do belive in her :)

6.Roger Federer - Kei Nishikori - 2 @2.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 09:00 CET) There's no better way to end the first week of Australian Open than with this kind of match.It's a shame that one of this great playerss will have to go home after tomorrow,but for sure it's a game that you don't wanna miss.Roger is like never getting old of proving that he is a true tennis legend and it's a pleasure always to watch him.But tomorrow i think Kei will produce a little surprise and win.

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combine 2 bets = Odds @3.21 on Unibet :

7.Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - 2 @2.17 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) 100 % Russian duel tonight and it will be a very interesting one to watch.The odds favour Kuznetsova,but she looked really tired in her previous match,in contrast with Pavlyuchenkova,who seems very fresh and  ready to move on into the next round.Also,Anastasia is not a stranger when it comes to defeat Kuznetsova,as she did it in january in Sydney.Think this will happen again.

8.Feliciano Lopez/Marc Lopez - Pablo Carreno Busta/Guillerme Garcia Lopez - 1 @1.48 on Unibet ( ATP - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) Lots of Lopez in this match,and  none of them brothers or even relatives.One of my favourites in doubles men's event,Feliciano and Marc don't se them  having problems tonight and i predict an easy victory for them.

• Like 3

@AndreiBN wrote:

Australian Open : Day 7 : 22.01.2017:

@7.Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - 1 @2.17 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) 100 % Russian duel tonight and it will be a very interesting one to watch.The odds favour Kuznetsova,but she looked really tired in her previous match,in contrast with Pavlyuchenkova,who seems very fresh and  ready to move on into the next round.Also,Anastasia is not a stranger when it comes to defeat Kuznetsova,as she did it in january in Sydney.Think this will happen again.

@7.Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - 1 @2.17 on Unibet ( WTA - Australian Open - Melbourne - 01:00 CET) Final result 2-0 ( 6-3 ; 6-3 ) BET  - WON 

• Like 5