AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

@AndreiBN wrote:

For the match.If they will win second set,i'm pretty sure they will win the tournament as well

Eri Hozumi/Miyu Kato - Nicole Gibbs/Asia Muhammad Final result 2-1 ( 6-7 ; 6-3 ; 10-8 ) After a very intense Supertiebreak ,made a nice profit from it.Sorry @psrquack :sad:

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@AndreiBN wrote:

Tips for today : 26.11.2016

@5.Sam Barry - Kozolv Stefan - Final score 0-2 @1.90 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus 2 - 16:00 CET)

@5.Sam Barry - Kozolv Stefan - Final score 0-2 @1.90 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus 2 - 16:00 CET) Final result 0-2 ( 5-7 ; 6-7 ) BET - WON

• Like 5

Tips for today : 27.11.2016

1.Quirine Lemoine - Jasmine Paoline - 1 @1.60 on Unibet ( ITF - Valencia - 12:30 CET)

2.Marin Cilic - Juan Martin Del Potro - 1 @2.50 on Unibet ( ATP - Davis Cup - Zagreb - 14:00 CET)

3.Luca Vanni - Matteo Berrettini - 1 @1.70 on Unibet ( Challenger - Andria  - 18:30 CET)

4.Luke Bambridge/Cameron Norrie - David O'Hare/Joe Salisbury - 1 @1.90on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus 2 - 19:00 CET)

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combined 2 bets = Odds @2.48 on Unibet :

5.Stefan Kozlov - Tennys Sandgren - 1 @1.58 on Unibet ( Challenger - Columbus 2 - 21:00 CET)

6.Zhang Shuai  - Catherine Bellis - 1 @1.57 on Unibet ( WTA - Honolulu - 00:00 CET)

• Like 7

If Juan Martin Del potro will lose against him today,Croatia will win Davis Cup and no need for the match between Karlovic-Delbonis.The bookers count on the dramatic final where Del potro must win and take the Davis Cup into the final match.

The pressure is on the argentinian now and for sure he will try his best.It's gonna be a very interesting match,you should just watch it.the crowd is like on the football stadium..it's just crazy 🤣

Would definately go for this bet and i will try also 3-2 for Marin at the same odds @7.50.We need to take some risks sometimes :D.Best of luck

• Like 5

Thank you  .Together with the other members from here,wo gave great tennis tips,we had a really good run in the last months with such a nice profit,so it was a team work :D Tennis season is almost gone,but i'll try to find some good value bets before the year ends :)

And i follow your picks as well  and did place a few bets on them,so thank you too for your work here,even tho you are quite a new member.👍

• Like 3