AndreiBN's betting thread

AndreiBN

Yeah,he went from bad to worst 🤣 .Hopefully,Unibet can post the upcoming matches in time to have the chance of making a list.rather than having to stay and look every other minute for what's in the live section...

• Like 2
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

Guys, 12 tennis match at live on unibet. Plenty :laugh: I hate this part of the season, but well, they have to rest and have fun on the clown asian league. 

* lol, i was confused. Im still writing the post, than i see on the side,  liked your content. What a heck, im still writing it :wow: Than i realised it must be an other post 🤣

• Like 2

Some of them i can watch from the live stream offered by the other bookmark that i'm betting on,but i think that also Unibet will stream some of the ITF matches.But live on internet,can't really find at the moment

@cris1285 wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

@psrquack It's not russian at all :D

I guess its the one streaming 365 days in a year. I was searching also who gonna play today, but its doesnt say at the official page (http://www.iptlworld.com/schedules-fixtures), just the teams. And im lasy to check their twitter or facebook :Smile:

Oh thanks, but that bookie doesn't allowed in my country.

I kinda lost my interest in IPTL after i went down like this after only 3 years.Was such a waste of money in there,paying top player even 1 Milion $ per match was just crazy.And today they see the results 

@AndreiBN wrote:

@cris1285 I kinda lost my interest in IPTL after i went down like this after only 3 years.Was such a waste of money in there,paying top player even 1 Milion $ per match was just crazy.And today they see the results 

I read that they couldn't pay as much to Federer as he wants to participate on this event. It seems only money talks.

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

@AndreiBN wrote:

@cris1285 I kinda lost my interest in IPTL after i went down like this after only 3 years.Was such a waste of money in there,paying top player even 1 Milion $ per match was just crazy.And today they see the results 

I read that they couldn't pay as much to Federer as he wants to participate on this event. It seems only money talks.

Yes, Federer and Serena skipped the event this year, because of the money. IMO is a fun tournament, i like to watch specially the ladies, they dont have pressure, they can smile and enjoy. But no sense to bet on, and no sense for players to go with their teams for days and to different countries. This IPTL should be a weekend only, some fun to end the season, and let them rest and prepare for the next season. Of course players want more money because its a waste of time for them. 

• Like 2

Tips for today : 09.12.2016

1.Edoardo Eremin - Sebastian Ofner - 2 @1.60 on Unibet ( ITF - Qatar - 14:30 CET)

2.Victoria Rodriguez - Thaisa Grana Pedretti - 1 @1.60 on Unibet ( ITF - La Paz - 15:05 CET)

3.Indian Aces - Singapore Slammers - 2 @1.60 on Unibet ( IPTL - Men's Singles - Asia - 15:05 CET)

4.Gianni M ina - Juan Ignacio Galarza - 2 @2.80 on Unibet ( ITF - Dominican Republic - 16:00 CET)

5.Nathaly Kurata - Barbara Gatica - 1 @1.80 on Unibet ( ITF - La Paz - 16:05 CET)

6.J.C. Aragone - Tim van Rijthoven - 2 @1.60 on Unibet ( ITF - SUA - 18:05 CET )

"Double-up" Tip of the day : Combined 2 bets = Odds @2.10 on Unibet : 

7.Dominik Koepfer - Kaichi Uchida - 1 @1.40 on Unibet ( ITF - USA - 17:05 CET)

8.Sekou Bangoura - Bryden Schnur - 1 @1.50 on Unibet ( ITF - SUA - 18:05 CET)

• Like 7