Poker cashgame BOTS

wazawanga

Reason why I dont play with cash in Poker here att Unibet:

I have played many free tournaments and I seen some verry strange things who wouldent happen IRL.

Forgot to take some PrtSc but when you register to a free tourny and the limit say 1000 players and the total players before start is like 1004 or more I do understand this is not fair.

So until someone fix all the "cheating" or alike I woulden risk it...just saying...

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

@Asus1965 wrote:

i have to agreed with you! they are not only in cashgame they are even in freeroll tournaments!

unibet community does not enough skill to get them! they are even worst than pokerstars has it! 

I play a lot of freerolls so for me would be a big help telling the aliases of those bots in freerolls. Many thanks.

Unibet cash tables are full of bots(atleast nl50-nl100), but Unibet just don't care or don't know to detect them. But ofcourse everyone who mention that is called out as paranoid. For example just tell me how many bots did you ban in last 12months? I guess its 0 and yea..WE DON'T HAVE BOTS ON UNIBET🤣 🤣

Ive been here about 1,5years.  Trying to figure out the best ways how to exploit the game. Haven't found it.
Please feel free to discuss with that. Cos imo there is no way. You find it, I love you! And bonus will be done!

@PokerLady93 wrote:

Unibet cash tables are full of bots(atleast nl50-nl100), but Unibet just don't care or don't know to detect them. But ofcourse everyone who mention that is called out as paranoid. For example just tell me how many bots did you ban in last 12months? I guess its 0 and yea..WE DON'T HAVE BOTS ON UNIBET🤣 🤣

I'm serious, withaout any sarcasm or someting like that: Please tell us the aliases of these robot players. Unibet doesn't allow us using huds so knowing the aliases would be awesone. If you know 1-2 of them them share that knowledge with us please.

@PokerLady93 wrote:

@FreedoM Thanks for your opinion smart boy 😏 Don't see that i did mention anything about something being rigged and me winning or loosing in the games. 

It was just an assumption. 😉 If you suspect people, you could start a thread and post the aliases of the suspected bots, and information why you think they are bots. I'm sure the unibet team will be happy to check them out.

@psrquack wrote:

@PokerLady93 wrote:

I'm serious, withaout any sarcasm or someting like that: Please tell us the aliases of these robot players. Unibet doesn't allow us using huds so knowing the aliases would be awesone. If you know 1-2 of them them share that knowledge with us please.

Lol, how we should give you aliases of bots if they are changing aliases everyday? Pokerlady is right. Of course absolutely most of rooms are full of bots, but some of them doing something against it. I understand that detecting bots is pretty hard, people who can make good bot of course are not stupid.

I can see only one effective way - it is massive check. You can ask regulars from nl 100+ to record 360 degree video of gameplay. Nobody of regulars will not be dissapointed because every regular want to ban bots or not fair players (also this way can detect people who registered account to grandmother etc ). 

@Sweeedeeen wrote:

Lol, how we should give you aliases of bots if they are changing aliases everyday?

For example this way: Hey guys, I think that alias is a bot:    . He is currently in session at the ..... table. Please join to that table if you can and check it. Mods: please analyze the previous activity of this player.

Archived