1k Poker Freeroll Chat

pokerprincess77

Well that was fun, even tho I didn't win anything! Lol! Gutted I'm out tho, finished 136th. My table was quite chilled, no erratic raising just check check check! Camilo was on my table with €20 bounty, all in's me a couple of times but I folded due to v poor hands. I played quite loose, called a lot of hands cos was winning & my stack was on a slow but steady increase, had about 6k then came my downfall... v_i_o_l_a went all in, I had KK so called.. Big mistake, got beat by 77 which formed a straight, was left with 1k chips facing blinds of 120/240, iv got out of worse but it just wasn't happening today :( Nevermind, was fun to be a part of it all, this tourney actually had a friendly atmosphere about it! Was fun! :) Thanks unibet! :) xx

Ps hope iv put this in the right place, thought I'd start a chat thread as the other is now closed xx

I was kicked out quite early, JA suited i went all in and get caught by pair of biatches Anyways it is all good because it was free. I was little bit suprised that my bounty did not affect too much, i thought that when ever i would be in pot, some a hole with dollar signs in his/her eyes would go all in. Next time i will do better

Had lots of fun and I can't wait for the next Milestone tournament, let's keep being active on our lovely community and try to add friends too :)

It sucked a bit how I got out but GG to @Kevathallam and all the other winners :)

457724141_1kpart1.jpg.25e0ad45b283d526905a18778b67ffe0.jpg187437744_1kpart2.thumb.jpg.19517f7b5b184c1f3aae14d57e6f1ff0.jpg

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@Rushbie I was at your table for quite some time and loved how you played... didn't look like you had any pressure because of the 20 euro bounty 👍 

I would have been out in the first 10-20 minutes with 20 euro on my head 🤣

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23Thanks man, really appreciate that :happy: Well, it's over now, 6th place.  Took a small beat and wanted to try take this down with style, 1 card and tiny bullet :laugh:
At least got to be the last of the bounties at tournament.
GG all and congrats for the winner! :rockon: :cash:

aceofspade.png.6a0cb7f457992700134d232011189152.png

Archived