Your favourite poker player?

desinere

When I play Poker and I have to underscore when...my favorite player will always be: Me, myself and I...yes I know it sound selvfish and that it is I hate to loose in Poker :D

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.

The anonymous OTB_RedBaron might be the best player in the world, and - from what I've seen of his play - I like his style.

Most of the famous players (the ones that got famous in the mid-2000s) are not very good at poker and can't beat 200NL.

when i first start playing poker i was watching several series of some poker tv shows and i loved watch them a lot! Daniel negreanu . Phill Laak , "the magician" , but during the titme focusing on my poker game and my games i forgot how to have an idol or maybe i dont have anymore .

Poker is  a game of change : i mean one person who might be in front in one year he might be forgotten so for the period i start playing i loved watching Daniel Negreanu but for the today s period i dont have anymore one

I really like Phil Ivey. And Phil Hellmuth. And Daniel Negreanu. And multiple other players. Ngyuen, Laak, Ho, Matusow. There is not one clear favourite player, but maybe favourite character would be Negreanu. :) Or Hellmuth when he is pissed. :D 

I like Daniel Negreanu first of all because is a good poker player and second because is from my country and must appreciate our values.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

Archived