Poker tournaments paused 02/04/2024

Zanini

Yes for more then an hour...
Phoned the servicedesk, but they dotched the asked questions.
And they didn't talk in to the mic and felt they didn't care whatsoever...
In the chat I got more answers.

You can leave and you'll get a refund of your buy in at time of the down time....
You'll also receive an email, when he couldn't tell me on the phone...

That's all the info I got from Unibet Servicedesk...after waiting for 30 minutes for the chat and 5 minutes by phone...

Good luck all...

• Like 1

It seems maintenance is planned in the poker app since there are no tournaments planned for the next hour and I cant play any hexopro's. I am unable to find when the maintenance is planned and how long it will take. 

Is there a website or post on this forum where I can find any information regarding planned maintenance? 

• Stubbe-Unibet changed the title to Poker tournaments paused 02/04/2024

Hey everyone. First of all: really sorry about this issue!

I had just gone to bed when it happened and didn't see the reports here or on Discord, before this morning.

What happened:

1. Global connection/disconnection issue occurred just after midnight, causing tournaments to automatically pause
  2. Normally, this automatic pause would trigger alerts to the developers, but that didn't work
  3. The service desk used an old escalation process, meaning it ended up in no man's land

I'll of course follow up on this one, to make sure that the alerts and escalation process works better for next time this happens. The automatic pause is great, when there're global issues, but we obviously need to then action it a lot faster than it was the case here.

Also sorry for the lack of info during the night. It'll unfortunately always be tricky for us, as we're a small team, and I do need at least a little sleep every night 😄 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions