Poker tournaments have been paused automatically due to a short server issue around midnight CEST. The paused tournaments will not resume but be cancelled according to policy. Click here for more info on the process. ×

Let's talk 10-year anniversary

Stubbe-Unibet

@HardGain Sorry to hear that. I would recommend the Hyper PKO at 12.30 and maybe also banzai 2115 as a last shot if still not succeed. I am glad I managed to double bounty in the 9.30 tourney. 

Anyways looking forward to see you at the tables for the 1815 tourney. 

• Like 2

Keep in mind the 1k flip this midnight also gotten from missions today, and the 10k mission freeroll happening later on are two different games.. so don't forget to reg both 😉

See y'all there 🍻

• Like 1

Sometimes you think things are going too well. An hour and twenty minutes, 12 bounties collected, 2nd place gained, €15.57 won, so why was the mission not completed?   🤔

image.png.24b104466f65462bccaaa1915b3a91a5.png

Spoiler

It was a €1 entry fee.   OOOOPS.  😳  How embarrassing.

• Haha 5

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

after running so bad at hexa's, Beast mode gave something back + an extra 🙂
beast_mode.jpg.9692248091a76e69468f97f5f23d0878.jpg

Sorry to see the anniversary mission ending, I was really motivated to complete them every day. It was a fun ride, not easy every day. Thanks to Unibet team to keep us busy durring the long winter 👍
There was always something going on from December to March and now it's Spring already 🌞

• Like 3

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Any information about the 10k prize drop? In which table was dropped, how much money each player got? We didn`t see any pop-up about that like in hexapros and I was courious.

The cash games traffic was insane at the peak ( 380 players at NL100) but drastically decreased after the last drop. From 380 to 30 in 5 minutes 😄

10 hours ago, Makiavelli said:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

Any information about the 10k prize drop? In which table was dropped, how much money each player got? We didn`t see any pop-up about that like in hexapros and I was courious.

The cash games traffic was insane at the peak ( 380 players at NL100) but drastically decreased after the last drop. From 380 to 30 in 5 minutes 😄

Also intertested in this one.

Im a 10NL regular but at 9P.M. joined to 8 NL100 tables. Till 00AM lost 2 buyins by playing only with regulars but hit 3 100eur drop and 1 8 eur drop so it worth it.

Thank you Unibet for the nice promos series.

10 hours ago, Makiavelli said:

@Stubbe-Unibet 

The drop hit around 3 minutes before midnight (UTC) at PL100. All 6 players were from eligible countries. There was no less than 3 players from Finland among the lucky ones (quite normal for PL100)

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions