Community Poker League - Autumn 2023

Stubbe-Unibet

Netherlands opt-in  

100 members have voted

1. 1. I'd like to opt in to this promotion

Last PLOs on this league tonight so are you up for the challenge, or has the Chinese black ops ships cut the cables too badly to be able to play 😄 @Livertool

See you there 🍻

Good times and happy splashings for everyone else as well 👍

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks @Stubbe-Unibet for the best, funnest and most interesting MTT league. @Purps, everything is as always on top, fast and high quality 👍
I liked the schedule this time. 4 game days in a row, then 3 days off is very convenient. It's also super cool that there are more tournaments on the last day, almost everyone has a chance to get into the prize zone of the league on the last day (especially if it's PKO tournaments) - it adds intrigue and interest to follow the results of other community members🍿
In the future I would like more tournaments within the league, 3 tournaments on one game day, 5 on the last day and 50 tournaments in total. I would also like the league to present all tournament formats available on Unibet, of course some tournaments are less popular, but at least one game day for such tournaments as R/A, Banzai (10BB), 70% KO, PLO PKO would be cool.

PS. @Iceman, congratulations, HU with your participation can be broadcast on television, how magical and dramatic they are, a well-deserved victory!

PPS. @Estzen it is unlikely that such a thing will ever happen again, so I must leave it for history 😁

2023-10-28014616.png.d0b532b91c4b8a581eccd26835f64794.png

2023-10-28014624.png.2f742f878335f42b20062197dbf31be8.png

smosh-games-smosh.gif.6bbad532a5ea13a17952bf7b872b07f7.gif

GG to everyone, it was a cool party🤩

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Like 2