Community Poker League - Autumn 2023

Stubbe-Unibet

Netherlands opt-in  

100 members have voted

1. 1. I'd like to opt in to this promotion

come on @BoskoBuha13  you made a mistake. accept it and move on. The rules are here for all. I even don't count how many time a regular community user/poster forgot to change the alias, but never blaming Unibet for that.
If you are really above all of us, use the right alias and win the whole thing 😉

• Like 1

@BoskoBuha13 The winner of the Community Winter League first played several tournaments (and won) under a different nickname, then realized his mistake, changed his nickname to the correct one, and won the League.
The conditions are the same for everyone and you are not the first and not the last who made a similar mistake, but for some reason most (although they are not professional and not of such a high level as you) immediately understand that this is their personal mistake.
Good players differ from bad ones in that they first of all know how to admit their mistakes 😉

GL

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ElBo said:

What I mean is that in the first tournament, 33 people scored points, and in the third tournament, 11 people scored points.

This is because in the PKO tournament there are more people who received at least some money as a reward for knocking out other players. And of course, these bounties are also taken into account in the leaderboard.

10 minutes ago, ElBo said:

Sorry but my English is very poor.

My English is not better than yours 😁

• Like 3

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the greatest of them all?

I guess you are:

Screenshot_2023-10-05-23-46-38-480.thumb.png.7eebe8a16626d431066ad5462aab8d9e.png

but i don't quite get why.... you don't look like Pitt nor got muscles of Arnold.

Dear mirror, it is called life experience and skills. Work hard amd you get them too 🙂

• Like 2