Unibet Open. Questions about tickets.

Tymulix

Hello, 

Last sunday I won the 2k package to Bucharest, but i still have some 10 & 50 euros tickets to UOS. I have questions about it. What should I do with them??

It's possible to play again for the package and then, if its possible ofc, exchange it for live tournament tickets to side events in the Bucharest, or maybe i will pay 200 euros more to get into high roller for 2200 euro?

Or maybe I should play for UDSO seat only for 550 euro and then if its exchangable for side events?

Glad to get resposnd for that.

Best regards,

Summertimer

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to exchange the tickets for tickets usable in all tournaments? I have no interest in going to the live tournament, but I get these satellite tickets with the promotions. Are they essentially useless for me then?

11 minutes ago, Leroism said:

Is there any way to exchange the tickets for tickets usable in all tournaments? I have no interest in going to the live tournament, but I get these satellite tickets with the promotions. Are they essentially useless for me then?

They can't be exchanged 🙂

I also don't see you have gotten a single UO ticket? And which promotion is it you expect to get lots of them from?
Or are you referring to the qualifier tree specifically for live events? If so, simply don't play live qualifiers but regular qualifiers and tournaments 🙂 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

25 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I also don't see you have gotten a single UO ticket?

Apparently, we are talking about this ticket, as a reward for the 3rd mission of the month. Indeed, this may be a useless reward for many players.

2023-10-04144701.png.838e0f10bd607381dce518ee702ab72d.png

@Leroism Look at it more optimistically, by the time you reach the final ticket, you will get a lot of BP as rakeback for participating in the entire chain of tournaments 🤓

Edited by SShcherbyna

1 hour ago, SShcherbyna said:

Apparently, we are talking about this ticket, as a reward for the 3rd mission of the month. Indeed, this may be a useless reward for many players.

@Leroism Look at it more optimistically, by the time you reach the final ticket, you will get a lot of BP as rakeback for participating in the entire chain of tournaments 🤓

I am from Netherlands, so I dont think I get BP(=bonus points?)

2 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Thanks, that does make sense 🙂

Well, the missions are potentially paying +100% rakeback, so I honestly don't think it matters. If one think they don't offer enough value with this live ticket, then simply don't complete the missions 🙂 no one is forced to complete the missions nor use the rewards from these.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Scratcher90 said:

Hi.  I seem to have a live/in-date $2 Unibet Live Ticket which will not let me use it.  

Am I missing something?

Apologies if the above thread answers my question, but I couldn't follow it.

Thanks Scratch

Unibet tkt 051123.png

Should be fixed now 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...